♬ One More For The Road ♫

dog-on-barIt’s quarter to three
There’s no one in the place, except you and me
So set ’em’ up Joe, I’ve got a little story, you oughta know
We’re drinking my friend to the end of a brief episode
Make it one for my baby
And one more for the road

owl-bar

Comments

1. I love that you guys referenced that great old song.

2. bunnylove50 says:

Ack- ol’ blue eyes and cute overload= perfection!:)

3. 260Oakley says:

Owl says: “Rat Pack? Sounds delicious.”

4. A little “hair of the dog” …

5. Do I have time for one more shaggy dog story before closing?

6. Owl see you,in all the familiar places.

7. fkaWaldenPond says:

Uh,oh…Brinke, another break in programming? Or are you simply sleeping in. :S

8. Photo 2: That better be shaken, not stirred. (Owl .. James Owl)

9. Lol! #supercute 😍

10. fkaWaldenPond says:

Brinke!?!!!!? Wake up!

11. Oh no, here we go again, something has happened at CO. I cross my fingers it’s only a technical glitch. I’ll start going thru withdrawals soon.

12. LOVE the mood lighting on the doggy . . . and the extended paw in search of a little sympathy . . .

13. MM MM MM look at that lyric. So smooth.

14. gangewifre says:

My absolute favourite part of this post is the complete lack of context. Why? How? Love it.

15. The last time we had no new posts, I realized that NTMTOM had been posting continually before that. I haven’t seen any posts from him since October. Brinke has been doing a great job of posting fun headings, but every so often, I look for a NTMTOM post.
    While I hope this site continues, I understand that it must be hard to come up with stuff every day especially when one is busy. Perhaps the posts should switch to just a few days a week. I will be sad not to see new posts every day, but it would be like other sites where I know there will be new posts on specific days.

On topic: I love that picture of the doggie! The owl is cute, but I think the whole bar situation with the doggie is very sweet.

16. fkaWaldenPond says:

Spppttt belphebe…http://notthatmiketheothermike.com/ but still, Bowie, Rickman and again CO?😦

17. Ok. Saw this earlier today and appreciated the qute. But now….. After the farewell….. The poignancy and sad sweetness is overwhelming. Hopefully we can continue to visit the archives. I have been blessed and wish you blessings…..

18. I have a sad. I have a very big sad. This site kept me sane during very stressful times at my old job… now it puts a smile on my face and a lightness to my spirit that will be impossible to replace. Few other sites specialize in the cuteness and the sweetness of the world, and fewer sites do it as well as this one. I have a very big sad.

19. fkaWaldenPond says:

Brinke, Thank you, Sir, I will miss you. Be well.:) *raising a toast to you

20. Brinke, thank you for a spot on final post. The song says it all, and the pictures are great. For those who find this while needing a qte fix. check out https://www.reddit.com/r/AllThingsDogs/ and https://www.reddit.com/r/Kitten/ . They will never take the place of Cute Overload, but they can help ease the pain.

21. scoobiesnacks says:

Thanks Brinke for all your wonderful posts over the years.

22. What’s happened? Where is CO?

23. Thank you, Sir Brinke, for all the smiles you gave us. Wishing you many for yourself.

24. Thank CO for all the days of my daily dose of cuteness! I am not sure when I will feel better about not having a daily dose…😢

25. Perfect post, (((Brinke))).

26. sleekityin says:

A huge thank you and best wishes to the CO team for keeping us all entertained, happy and sane(-ish) over the years. CO will be much missed – it’s an oasis of joy and a delightfully upbeat troll-free space for us hoomans to enjoy the Qteness that life has to offer. And ’tis a shame that we will now never have the chance to see a Men of CO Calender.

27. Marilynn R. says:

Wow that was very cute. I like the song, it’s buy Frank S.

28. Chris Linley says:

Ten years of being cheered up every morning ….how on earth do I say thank you for that ! Just be Happy and maybe one day CO will ping back into my mail box :)