Oh Wow, You Shouldn’t Have.

Really, an expensive, upmarket twist tie made by Gucci, for me? Gads. (Bats it under the ‘fridge in 3, 2, 1…)

9469425238_78bc5d04ec_z
“Little Chief is at it again. I asked Chief to keep an eye on this bug. He didn’t let me down.” -Photo by: Joshy

Comments

1. What a lucky kitteh! And what a gorgeous bug!

2. MMMOOOMMM !!! .. Something is bugging me !!

3. Love them tuxies! Little Chief obviously takes his job very seriously.

Is that a praying mantis? Whatever it is, it is striking!

4. Smartypants says:

Awesome pic! I didn’t know mantises had wings – certainly not such pretty ones!

Glad Chief is protecting the household from the ferocious beast.

5. What a cute tuxie! He looks like he’s taking his job very seriously.

6. Coffee Cup says:

Eeeeeeeee bug!

If I cover it up, I can focus better on the tuxedo cat. I know the bug is pretty, but it’s still a bug.

7. mindadale says:

Get it, kitteh! :)

8. Straws are what my cat loved. then he come find me ” mom all my straws are under the fridge. get them please” 2 secs later “MOM” now Please!
    ” thanks”—- soon after I’d be hearing that same old song again from my cat — MOM!!!

9. whawhawhatsis says:

My sister’s cats love these little twirly wire thingys, but they kept disappearing. So I fished under her fridge with a long back-scratcher and came up with 14 of them. Needless to say, I had to leave the back-scratcher behind when I went home so she could keep her kitties happy!

10. SlaveToCat says:

Nice grout lines.

11. That’s weird. Did I read Berg’s comment before and unconsciously repeat it almost exactly?? Or is it just coincidence? I don’t even know.

12. Martha in Washington says:

Me too!!! Mantises are evil, I tell you. EVIL!!!
    *runs screaming from the room*
    *sneaks back to make sure cute tuxie is ok*
    Nice kitteh.

13. My kitties’ “unreachable toy graveyard” of choice is actually under the stove, but the fridge is a close second.

He looks like he’s contemplating whether the bug is worth keeping around or not.

14. My cats’ straws always end up in the hall closets. The cats can often be found twisted in odd positions with a paw under the door trying to reach them.

15. I second that, mindadale :D

16. That’s very thoughtful of you. And probably very necessary. I’d say with kittehs like that in her life, your sister lives a life of object servitude.

17. Killer Klown says:

Mantids have some really neat looking examples out there. Look up Orchid Mantis, for a truely Hollywood example.

18. (◕︵◕) …But I like Mantises. They’re not evil, they’re cool. What other bugs do you know that can rotate their heads like we do? There is a barooing mantis on C.O. that made my day today.