Friday Haiku: Bunny Bud

Gossamer handful

Softest thistledown to e’er

Spring up in green fields

Bless its’ little cotton socks, Attack of the Cute

1. Close the interwbs.
    We’re done.
    Over and out

2. Fird Birfle says:

agreed. Sorry Meg. pyrit has finished us all off. But then, you’ve got a few things keepin’ you bz these days. Goose, Mr. Meg and now recently, Maru2 and Winston2…

5. Ermagerd bernny!
    Look! He lays in mer firngers.
    So arneraberle!

6. Ermagerd! Terny bernny!

7. Fird Birfle says:

particularly enjoying this dialect for this itsy bitsy teeny weeny bunny

8. Fird Birfle says:

*hooks up the HK Defibr., without too much optimism*

Telephones the Medic Help Temp Svc for extra nurses.

9. Edible morsel:
    Cotton tailio? Nose? Feets?
    Dibs on the earsies!

10. Fird Birfle says:

wow you got to the earsies BEFORE tracylee?? She must be bz with tigers today …

11. Soft is the bunneh
    Pink and brown, also furry
    happiness in hand

12. fleurdamour says:

Sentient lint pouf
    Drowsily returns my gaze
    Sighs, goes back to sleep

13. Clairdelune says:

I must have a sentient lint pouf!!! I did not know I wanted one, but now it’s a MUST!!

14. “Sentient lint pouf” :-) Got to use that somewhere!

15. Fird Birfle says:

*rapturous applause*

16. *Gasp!*

17. Fird Birfle says:

moves Lerrinus down the hall, near raiu9 who is presently hooked up to the HKD.

18. we’re going to run out of beds pretty quickly.

19. phred's mom says:

No bed necessary for me, just shovel the dirt over me, I ‘m done!

20. My cats want a pet
    I think that this little bun
    Would do quite nicely

21. Fird Birfle says:

Have you discussed this idea with Master Eddy, skippymom??

22. It was his idea! I treat him so badly, he figured his own pet would help him to feel less sad.

23. Fird Birfle says:

At the risk of repeating myself: “Poooooooooooooor Eddy. Tsk, tsk!!!” :(

24. Even for a bebeh bunneh, which is super Qte, that is redonk. Redonkulous to the max, man!

25. warrior rabbit says:

Ahhh da feets!
    All hail our new cord snipper!

26. The fabric of space and time just turned into dust bunnies. 8-0

27. soft bunneh, warm bunneh
    little ball of fuzz!
    happy bunneh, sleepy bunneh…
    (wait, what do bunnies say, exactly??)

28. ‘nous n’approuvons pas!’
    ‘We don’t approve!’ in 5 syllables

29. :lol: good one dubyah1

30. *wild applause*

31. “Crunch, crunch, crunch.”
    It’s the bun equivalent of purring — a soft, dreamy grinding of the teeth.

32. And here’s a fun game to play with little kids. You know the thing where you ask, “What does a cow say?” and the kid says, “Moo!” and you ask, “What does a cat say?” and the kid says, “Meow!” So then you ask, “What does a bunny say?” and the kid looks blank and you stomp your foot, “[Thump]!” I’ve taught that to several kids and I think it’s made its way through more than one nursery school hereabouts.

33. Please do not eat us
    We are real little bunnies
    Not your Easter noms

34. Handful of bunneh
    Pawz are waving in the air
    Like he just don’t care

35. Bunny with no ears
    Mini-est disapproval
    Makes my brain asplode.

36. Fleurdamour says:

Cottontail candy
    Reminds me of county fairs
    Fuzzy summertime

37. lol, flopsy-floss!

38. fuzzeh bunneh made me forget my name says:

39. Fird Birfle says:

an elegant screenname, that :)

40. A living cloud puff
    In the hand of a master
    Cloud puff wrangler

41. Fleurdamour says:

42. Fird Birfle says:

43. Katrina, that’s a super good poem. Brain will not let me compose when visions of muffly-puffly bunneh are floating around.

44. GAH !!!!!(thud)

45. Fird Birfle says:

oops I didn’t see Mudbug needed rescue until after I hooked Ace (down below)
    to the HK D

46. Lovely! Thanks for this. And remember…the possessive of “it” is “its.” No apostrophe. Thanks! (I know, I know, people will find me nitpicky, but gosh, Cute Overload makes a lot of money and can afford a part-time copy editor!)

47. …and if CO is not making a ton of money, they deserve to be. It is a valuable soivice.

48. Mary (the first) says:

Not nitpicky.

49. What… I don’t… I can’t even… *THUD*

50. Fird Birfle says:

*lugs the HKD over to the other end of the QtEmergency Dept and hooks it up again*

51. soft bunnulah here
    “clouds” illuzions I recall
    bunz at your “soivice”!

52. I think it’s funny that bunnehs have furry paw pads, instead of leather pads like most other mammals…

53. They feel like polyester fiberfill! Really; check ’em out sometime. And when a bun lets you hold its foot in your hand . . . THAT’S good luck!

54. OH EM GEEEEE! I can’t breathe. That is the cutest little handful. Seriously. THE CUTEST! *resumes breathing into paper bag and tries to get the room to stop spinning* Faint.

55. joools in PDX says:

Don’t want to eat him (much)… just want to snorgle…but not even sure my nose would fit in that bebeh belleh. Sigh. Thank you.

56. fleurdamour says:

Fluffball in my hand
    I found it in my pocket
    I washed a Kleenex

57. Baaaaaaaaaaaaaa!……can’t…brain..splode..rainbows…glitter..umm…urg…sploosh…*collapses, vainly reaching, gasping for air, amid mounds of glitter, spangles and assorted puddles of brain goo*

58. Fird Birfle says:

*Calls the Temp Workers Co to ask if they have any additional personnel available for the Qtemergency Ward during this weekend*

*Hooks up the HK D and begins sweeping up the spangles and wiping up the goo*

59. Womble girl says:

*arrives at the at Qtemergency ward with pockets full of emergency rescute guinea peegs and supplied with hello kitty brand oxygen, before distributing the peegs tucked into the arms of the fallen* Teeny bunny! It’s soon teeny!! I think I feel funny….

60. Nommable bunneh
    awaits my mouf with pleasure
    safe from other hands

61. GAK . . . erm, um . . . GAAAAAAAAAAK. *gasp*

62. Sooooo cute!
    I wish I weren’t allergic to rabbits. :(

63. Queen of Dork says:

Crap! *hastily dons aluminum foil cap and safety goggles in order to protect self from ICD* (Immedtaite Cuteness Death).

64. I like the small ones :)