Why So Sad?

I am not so sad. This is just the way my face looks.

You know how when some people aren’t smiling or when they are concentrating really hard, they look like they are mad or sad? I am kinda like that.

I get real excited sometimes and jump up and then crouch down into play bow. I mean, you can’t tell in these pictures, but I do.

I think you might be giving me a complex, because now I am starting to feel sad.

Oh No! It’s okay, little Sir Irving Tesla Paddington Baxter (real name), Judy has a nice bone for you and Lea S. is ready to take pictures of your happy face.

Comments

1. Its Tom Baker, as a puppy.

2. Oh come on! That dog is made out of yarn! He can’t possibly be real!

3. Pensive pup politely plays peekaboo

4. And BOOP!

5. Am I alone in wanting to smoosh my face into that beautiful fur?

6. skippymom says:

What IS he?!

7. skippymom says:

8. Wowee! I’m having flashbacks to the shag carpet in our family room in the 70s. :) This is a spectacular pup! How adorable. And the name is hilarious. Is this a golden doodle?

9. Pobre puppeh lives with a little-known affliction…
    chronic b**chface.

it’s quite unfortunate. I know first-hand how awful it is, as I am a sufferer as well. I guess it affects both humans and anipals alike…

c’mere pup, I got some ear-skritchins for you…

10. And PS, I love the shiny black button nose and eyes. And he is having a fantastic hair day! What a special looking little guy. Seriously adorable.

11. not in the least.
    matter of fact, you may have to deal with quite a queue

12. O M GEE ! I just can’t take that face in pic #2 ! Why bother to give a face like that legs ? I can’t imagine that pup doing anything except being carried & snorgled 24-7
    O,K, I take that back, I can imagine #1 & #2 eh hem…”personal” reasons to let the cutie pie down. now I understand the legs!

13. Jimbeaux says:

Paddington! I must give him hugs and a boop on the nosie! *hug* *BOOP!*

14. skippymom says:

Me too. I have to try really hard to look friendly, even when I’m in a really good mood.

15. that adorable charmer MUST be part Airedale! I can see my darling Sofie in his face/fur!

16. Sir Irvington Tesla Paddington Baxter looks like he was created by Jim Henson. He is so Muppet-y! And I’m completely obsessed.

17. Fird Birfle says:

I entirely agree. In fact, I see a few stray paper labels around a couple of the curls….

Also could be an effective Shirley Temple Doll.

18. Fird Birfle says:

How Perfectly Profound!!!

19. sabrina rose says:

Anybody know what is the breed of this darling doggie?? He would fit right in with my collection of stuffed animals! :)

20. i must have him! what kind of dog is he?

21. Maureen from Canada says:

In the last picture he looks like a comfy fluffy slipper!

22. Thank you!!!! That’s who he reminds me of. Jim Henson’s Fozzie Bear !

23. The Original Jane says:

First thought: MOP!

24. Jennimil says:

Maybe this pup is in a depressed phase and other circumstances around him are making it difficult to cope. All this pup needs is a good friend to talk to and a nice big hug. Or maybe he just needs a low dose antidepressant.

Either way, I just want to rub his belly til he’s happy!

25. Ayeesha says:

I love the last picture when he collapses into shag carpet. Nature’s camoflauge!

26. victoreia says:

Or an Ewok….but closer to Fozzie, without question!

27. next.

28. Mary (the first) says:

Me too! People almost always think I’m 800 times more grumpy than I actually feel. Of course that just makes me rebellious since I’m not, in fact, a circus performer or something who is required to smile on command. *sigh*
    Signed, Obviously this is a Pet Peeve of Mine!

29. mooshki says:

There’s a golden doodle at my dog park that looks just like this, and I keep having to talk myself out of trying to steal her and take her home with me. :)

30. I want this hair color and these luxurious curls. For realz.

31. I could never stop myself from ruffling those curls night and day. He’s gorgeous!

32. I think he is a goldendoodle.

33. JenDeyan says:

This has got to be the softest, the most huggable, the most cuddlable puppy ever!

34. Oh, my poopers made it onto cuteoverload! Thanks, crazy pants!!! For those who are asking, he’s an Australian Labradoodle (Lab, Poodle, Cocker Spaniel mix). He’s actually super happy and playful (though he certainly knows how to get what he wants with his sad eyes). And I’m giving him snorgles and nose boops and hugs and belly rubs from y’all right now! He lurves you for ‘em!

35. I seriously thought that was a knitted dog at first glance.

36. He looks like he’s made of ramen.

37. Oh. My. God.

I must snuggle him RIGHT NOW.

38. In pic #3 I’m just waiting for him to open his mouth and say “Wocka wocka wocka!”

39. Malinda says:

He’s an Australian Labradoodle!

40. Ruffian9 says:

That last picture MADE MY LIFE.

Also…I must have one!!

41. tweetie says:

I have this sudden urge to put on a sweater.

42. Ripleybird says:

Is it weird that I want to run my fingers through his curls? He’s too adorable. Also, my hair never looks that good.

43. my first reaction as well. except the puppy part. until you clarified.

44. i believe he’s a gund-steiff arugula friseé ty-ty vant-to-yawn.

check his tag.

45. Robin Kiesel says:

He’s a Labranoodle!

46. Alice Shortcake says:

I have this sudden urge to buy a home perm kit.

47. kallisto73 says:

48. Fird Birfle says:

*Gives Mary a Pink Teddy Bear, with a satin bow, in compensation !!!*

49. Fird Birfle says:

ka CHING

50. Fird Birfle says:

also :)

51. sleekityin says:

He may be cute but I can’t help feeling the caption should read “When perms go bad…!”

52. tommygirl says:

That’s not a dog, that’s a teddy bear!

53. tommygirl says:

extra boops from me!

54. ekajati says:

The pain of not having is too baaad! I want HEEEEEEM!!!

55. Also, Boop da nose!

56. hksginger says:

OK I have naturally curly hair, but I MUST know what this puppeh uses to keep his curls so luxuriously non-frizzy! Also toe-beans in the last pic – eeeek!

57. mplsdeb says:

I want heeem.

58. me too!! and a zrrbttt!!

59. A lot of goldendoodle puppies have this “too-cute-to-be-real-must-be-stuffed-animal” look

60. Theresa says:

What a gratuitously curly little being. :D

61. Theresa says:

He is UNREALLY adorable. I was wondering what he was, too. I thought poodle for the curls, but the nose is not pointy enough.

62. Theresa says:

He’s a Noodlepoodle. :D

63. Theresa says:

Hey, I had a home perm in the 80s. That was before the platinum blond phase. Couldn’t have both at the same time,

64. Fird Birfle says:

were you pleased with the results, at the time?

Signed,
    Genuinely curious

65. tweetie says:

Home perms from the 80s (haven’t had one recently) were quite stinky, as I recall….

66. KIttyMarthaPoo says:

My guess would be a Golden-Doodle? Whatever he is, they absolutely MUST name him Curly. Then they must pass him over to me for some snugglin’.

67. bookmonstercats says:

I agree. I was just thinking that if somebody gave me a pattern, I could knit it.

68. Theresa says:

I just treasure the memory of a time when it was desirable to have big, frizzy hair, so much so that I actually augmented my own frizzy hair. I remember a particular rainy day, and I was in a dance class, and everybody’s hair was even more OUT OF CONTROL than ever. Our hair was pushing us all out of the room. :lol:

69. I’ve never (ok, rarely) seen a puppy I didn’t instantly love but I’m crazy for this one. Serious business here; I want to make him grin. Doodles have the best grin.

70. He looks like my dog Penny, a bichon and poodle mix. She has similar colouring and that same “must be a stuffed doll, she can’t be real!” thing going on.

71. Charmin says:

OMG! He’s is absolutely beautiful. And yes, I want to smoosh my face in his fur. I was thinking Cockapoo. I have one of those but apricot colored. Same eyes though!

72. Melissa says:

Someone PLEEEASE tell me what kind of dog this is?!

73. Judy, can you please tell us the name of the breeder/contact info? We are dying to get a twinnie!

74. T.E.B. looks like a lot of curly love. Wherever he is, that place is a littel brighter. What character he exudes.

75. labradoodle!