Simon’s Cat in “Hop It”

OMG SIMON EASTER ACTION!

Michelle D. spotted this new one! Nice work again Simon T.!

Comments

1. Love it!

2. I Haz a Funny Bone says:

Love Love Love Love Simon’s Cat! And soon a new website!

Thanks, CO, for scouring the web and always finding gems….

3. Princess of Insolence says:

Aww. Merciful cat is merciful.

4. I Haz a Funny Bone says:

Moderation?!!? Hmmm, too much Love? :-)

5. Love the end!

6. Wish my kittee was as kind to the bunnies. The easter gifts, which were left on my door mat, were most definitely not peeps and solid milk chocolate. ?:-P

Simon is only 2nd to Maru.

Need my Maru fix before going back to work.

7. Bunny bunny bunbunbun! :D

8. Goggle eyes + Garden gnome!

9. Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!

10. I loved the butt-wiggle at the beginning. So much like my cat.

11. The look on Simon’s Cat face at the end makes me want to tease him a little :-)

Simon & Bunny
    Sitting in a tree
    K.I.S.S.I.N.G ….

Humm..teasing a cartoon cat doesn’t make me weird does it?

12. the funniest one yet!
    i squirted milk out of my nose laughing!!

13. ?

14. Not one of the more characteristic entries, but it is cute.

15. Sorry only last character of my post was was posted.
    I’ll try again.

16. !

17. Camaleao says:

I love how he picks up on bun mannerisms… the face and ear washing. SO ADORABLES <3 <3 <3

18. Just showed this to my college students, many of whom were not familiar with Simon’s work. They laughed themselves silly.

19. Nope : )

20. Sooo f-ing cute!

21. &

22. TrixandSam says:

;

23. Lerrinus says:

Love it! Love it! Love it! :lol: Such a delight!

24. Before they pounce! Loved that too.

25. JacksonsGirl says:

Not at ALL! :-D And if so, we’re all weird with you!

26. DAFFODIL says:

Someone left all these characters in my “in-box”. I think they might belong to you. I can email them back to you if you want to re-use them on a future post…

kdkdiSSLJCNB>llsfls…,.kkkwieu749slxnbvbk fjdks0110skdjjalcmaaajkfjbk9999))))))))::::::::lslslkckckjalsjeoiowl;sKKSLKJSDOEWUYTZZXNMVNSL SK. CUTE…..

27. My favourite part is…. no it’s the part where,… no, it’s when…
    Ah, heck. Loved the whole thing!

28. I’ll say that’s not weird if my loving the little kitty butt hole dot isn’t weird, k?

29. oh gosh I noticed it too and thought ‘cute’. that is very weird!

30. Chris B. says:

If that was one of my bunnies, Simon’s cat would be getting his butt kicked. They have been raised around dogs and cats and don’t take no gruff from anyone. My bunnies are guests of honor at our local easter egg hunt. The kids and parents love to be able to pet and see real bunnies and my bunnies love it too. Plus i love any chance to show off my kids…

31. I love how, even when the cat is doing “human” things, like the butterfly net, it does so in the most authentically cat-like way possible (getting caught in it)

32. :P

33. I love it too. Definitely weird.

34. Ali-baba says:

35. I <3 Simon's cat!!

36. Mrs. Darcy says:

I hope you’ll show them more Simon–the very first one is still my fave! (And what a great teacher you are!)

=^..^=

37. janet2buns says:

Simon is clearly a student of bunneh behaviour.

38. donnaleighdlr says:

I love Simon! So happy to see a new video! I love his soft side.

39. delaney o. says:

tooooooooooo cute!

40. Pia Shae says:

I love this vid! The part where the bunny hugs him is priceless. Sending happy Easter to all of you here at Cute Overload!

41. Pia Shae says:

priceless as in, omg! so darn cute!

42. I think Simon’s bunny might have a little Brer Rabbit (the trickster) in him…
    whatever you do, please don’t throw me in the briar patch!

43. The BEST one yet! Thank you!

44. OMG soooooooooooo cute and funny i love it it probley my fave episodes LOL i love it

45. Megan T. says:

Simon’s Cat is braver than mine.

My alpha bunny insists on exerting her dominance and that big fuzzy thing with triangle ears looks like it needs to know who’s boss. Both of my cats are now terrified of the 2 lbs. of white fluff.

46. Ciroccok says:

I luff heem.

47. Yeah, the butt-hole dot is a little strange.