THIS JUST IN: Wallaby Sucks Thumb

As if the other perks of being a baby wallaby weren’t enough (pouch = free room & board + transportation), they come with a built-in pacifier. Or at least this one does.

Comments

1. awwww… so friendly… ;-)

2. Ridiculous!! >.<

3. More like sucking his big toe, no?

4. I was gonna say, looks more like some kind of dewclaw than “thumb”… still, super cute!

5. ReDONKULOUS!

6. There’s also the end of the tail, once the toes get all soggy. :mrgreen:

7. Lookit the feets!! And the earses! I wish to nibble them all.

8. Martha in Washington says:

I’ve always thought, since watching my own kids with their thumbs and pacies, that if we could harness the amount of energy that goes into the sucking of said thumbs and pacies, we could completely free ourselves of our oil dependency. And now it looks like the wallabies can help us with that! Yay Baby Wallaby!

9. awwwww, he looks so *pensive*!

10. (The Original) Mel says:

Don’t bother me. I’m sucking my toe.

11. Okay, fine. I’m DED. Are you happy now?

12. Will someone please hug the baby???

13. virgepurge says:

Thats actually his big toe! I love the baleful eye though.

14. yessss! our evil plan to rid the world of pesky humans with the SuperMondoCutenessRay2000 works!

15. Wormy! Check out his totally tranced-out look….. and yes, the giblet eye. Redonk!

16. Yeah, more like sucking his toe.

And check out the claws on that guy! Fierce.

17. squintandpurr says:

Wallibaby soo cute… he/she needs his pouch.

18. Someone’s missing Mommy. Very cute, and a little sad.

19. I’d suck my toe too if some two legged thing was staring at me with it’s one eye. LOL! Bless its heart.. “Where da Mama!”

20. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

hmmmm…. a delicate bouquet, with a soupcon of fresh garlic butter ….

21. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

very very evocative (and FUN)

22. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

*high-fives Sharpy*

23. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

“baleful” = BESTEST creative and accurately used vocab word of the MONTH,
    baybee!!!! I’m a Certified Vocab Geek, with credentials, and THAT’s a homerun of a vocab cherce!!!!!11!!

Signed,
    Certified/ Certifiable (?) Vocab Geek

24. o no he/ she/ it DI-unt!!! says:

good point; this coulda been a “Cute or Sad?” Tag item ….

25. manic-pixie says:

we raised a pair of joeys – they sucked their middle ‘fingers’ on their front paws like a baby would. It got so bad they sucked all the fur off their paws, and we had to make them wear little mittens until the fur grew back.