Two Sloths Cuddling. Slowly.

This deadly sin isn’t as outrageous when it’s cuddling in pairs.

Alert reader Shana took these shots at the Costa Rica Sloth Sanctuary.

Comments

1. AHHH! King and Queen Eye Capsules! We will bnink-bnink slowly in your honor.

2. Killing me slothly, with his love…so cute!

3. Sloth love is slothy

4. Resriechan says:

ONLY THE MEGSTER can manage to make a DEADLY SIN…..

still look adorable.

All together now:

“Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Looooook!”

5. Double the deadly sin!

6. Straight to hayle? No! Straight to mah heart!

7. Fluidstatic says:

That. Sloth. Is. Smilinks. *dead*

8. I want them to hold me.

9. @gingela5 – I love it! Hilarious! :)

10. kibblenibble says:

See the slothie smilingk in the second picture?? SO Qte!

11. ShinyBlueSpaz says:

OMG ADORABUUUHHHLLLSSS!!! *squee* I think many, many sloths need to form a ball of cuddles, and then I think I should get to cuddle with them.

12. If any of the seven deadly sins had to happen in pairs, Sloth would definitely be the cutest!! Check out all of the different hair colors on these two! They look so comfy in the second picture.

13. Bow chick — ahhhhhhhhhh bow wowzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

14. SamiWammy says:

a slothy snorgling vortex of snorgly softness, room for one more in there??? ^_^

15. In the first picture one can see where the hair dye has rubbed off on the towel, hence the blond head with red body. Everyone wants to be blond. Vanity and sloth? Too cute!

16. Very prosh Slothamufficans! **Plink Plink**

17. I love me some sloth snozzle

18. slowest cute ever!

19. Slothlings. ah.

20. I’m in luffs. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

21. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

22. That sweet, blissful smile is so adorable.

23. michellemybelle says:

I’ll take both of them, thanks. Slothers are one of my all-time favorite animals, so clearly I must have them.

This isn’t helping me wake up this morning, though.

24. Hon Glad says:

“Oh my darling you take me to new heights of…..snore grmphh ffrrgle”.

25. This scene requires such a quick Qte-ographer!

26. Look at the beautiful colors of their fur.

27. The second pic got me. So sleepy, so snuggly!

28. wannadance says:

okay, this does it. moving to costa rica to sleep with the slothes. btw, what a wonderfully written site. and what a wondt a great resort that must be. anyone been there? i want to take up residence.i particularly love the quote from the ignorant M. Ruffon….bah.

29. tracylee says:

Yes, yes, this is definitely the sin by which I choose to croak. Matter of fact, here it comes now…. *kerplunk*

30. LeAnn (not LeAnna) says:

The second pic could be on the cover of a romance novel, if you put humans in the same poses. But don’t do that, this is just shweet!

31. Awww… These guys are so cute. How could they even be considered a sin at all?

32. This is really very nice. This is totally an expression of what Love is!

33. Hmmm….Sloth is, indeed, one of the Deadly Sins….But these creatures look extremely happy – see especially the second picture, the sloth at the bottom. Rarely seen such a great smile in an animal – and many animals have wonderful smiles. Lots of people do not believe that animals can smile. Well…it’s obvious that many animals can curl their lips upwards, and it’s also obvious that they do it when they’re feeling happy…if that’s not smiling, then what is?

34. That’s sooo cute

35. AuntieMame says:

LeAnn, if you put two humans in that position, you’d need a chiropractor to get them out again. :D

36. skippymom says:

This is what Chloe and I looked like this morning, just before I realized “Wait! Today isn’t Sunday, that was yesterday! This is Monday and I have to get up and go to work! S**t!!!”
    And it’s pouring rain, again, and I am so going home after work and taking a nap. I love my job, but damn, it interferes with my sleep (and cuddling).

37. he’s going for the apex of snorgling! nom nom nom

38. OMG!!!! Too adorable!

*faints*

39. I don’t know you
    But I want you
    All the more for that
    Words fall through me
    And always fool me
    And I can’t react
    And games that never amount
    To more than they’re meant
    Will play themselves out

Take this sinking boat and point it home
    We’ve still got time
    Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice
    You’ll make it now

Cuddling slowly, eyes that know me
    And I can’t go back
    Moods that take me and erase me
    And I’m painted black
    You have suffered enough
    And warred with yourself
    It’s time that you won

Take this sinking boat and point it home
    We’ve still got time
    Raise your hopeful voice you had a choice
    You’ve made it now
    Cuddling slowly sing your melody
    I’ll sing along

40. skippymom says:

Amy R., Swell Season yeah!

41. Couldn’t help it :)

42. The Dutchess of Cupcake says:

Too cute!

43. DewiCasgwent says:

Was search for sloth pics and found flickr has a slothies group!

Please observe sloding precautions while viewing, It includes baby sloths snuggling each other and their teddies

44. I’ve discovered this vid at the Costa Rica Sloth Sanctuary site.

It just makes me happy > :D

45. Fluidstatic says:

Amy R., you win completely. Glen Hansard sloth. <3

46. MyLittlePonyTales says:

not one, not two, but a THREE TOED SLOTH!
    (actually, one toed sloths must be very rare:)!!!)

47. One can say “Slowths,” instead of “sloths”! Cuz “slowths” is the cute Brit pronunciation

48. Adorable. They clearly have many human emotions!

49. Abbey Wallace says:

Oh my goodness, speaking of sloths, have you guys seen this?!?!?! http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=43795471
    and