ANOTHER perfect Jello!

God, I’m good at this.

They’re gonna scream when I bring this out.

Another hilarious hamtograph by Victoria B. More on her quest for perfect jello here.

Comments

1. Queen of Dork says:

I’m very jealous of hammie’s nice kitchen. Mine is not half as big. I have a kitchen smaller that a hamster’s. Dang.

Also: Teh Qte. Ize fainting.

2. what a cutie pie!!! And a good (retro) cook!!

3. Mary (the first) says:

Made me LOL! She is so cute in her little apron. She’s probably a better cook than I am, too!

4. kibblenibble says:

It looks like her tiny nosicle is sniffing the jello. *sneef sneef*

(and under her apron, she’s wearing…HAMaloons!!!)

5. earlybird1 says:

I am LOVING that retro kitchen! And OMG, what a tiny doggie! What is that, a mini pygmy toy bulldog???!! XD

6. earlybird1 says:

Eeeeeeee! I am making this my new wallpaper!

7. WOW!!! Adorable!!

8. earlybird1 says:

Btw, awesome captions and hovertexts! LOLOLOL!

9. earlybird1 says:

Um, judging from the hood vent, I think Ms. Hammy has placed her flour canisters on her stove. MINI FIRE HAZARD!!

10. Squee! I love this qt. I need one for my hamster. And the dog in the background? Ah-dorable! ;)

11. earlybird1 says:

My favorite gift this year is that our neighbor spontaneously and generously decided to snowblow our driveway, which was covered in over 6 inches of heavy snow, so heavy it was like wet cement. WHATTAGUY! That totally made my day!!

12. omg!! so so cute!!!!
    i wish that was my hamster! my hamster is not as cute as that!

13. Can we get a toe-hance on the left foot please!?

14. Ooooooo! My favoreet! Strawberry and celery Jell-o!

Agree that the retro chic is awesome, enhances the cute to a power of 2. Sweet and masterfully done photo montage… dare I say a perennial Christmas card in the making?

15. I loff the mini coffee maker – what does it make, like, one cc? It better be strong…

16. AuntieMame says:

I looked at today’s photos on my phone the first time, and that means I see them about an inch at a time. They take on a whole new perspective when I get to see the whole thing all at once. :D

17. resriechan says:

@ holligan’s:

in response to your item: BWA HA & HA!!!!! GREAT line!!!

18. Merry Xmas, PeepS!

19. resriechan says:

@ Theresa:

To quote someone from a groundbreaking 1960s comedy show:
    “Veddy INT-erestink.”

(PS: I especially enjoyed, the curmudgeonly feline guy, from
    earlier this year.: “Yeah. “)

20. Her jello creation is almost as big as she is! I think my mom has those same towels.

Theresa, that’s the best thing I’ve seen all day. Purrfect!!!

21. Grasriras, Resriechan! And Theresa, that was fa-bu-lous!
    Back to the nog with Black Seal…

22. Cuuuute!

23. Years ago friends sat me down and made me watch this anime about a hamster….
    Her human goes to work, so the hamster is doing housework… phone rings.
    Mouth breather: Hey baby, What are you wearing?
    Hammie: Just my apron

after that we just quietly, occasionally just mention “hentai hamster” and then die laughing…

24. Trin: That’s Ebichu the Housekeeping Hamster – it’s actually a very dirty show. Late night, Adult Swim sorta fare that’s become more popular in america because of that TV show lineup on cartoon network. Still would never fly on this side of the Pacific.

You can find some torrents on animesuki.com if you’d like to see it again.

25. Nah, it’s enough to just whisper “Hentai Hamster” and then collapse laughing while the “normal people” wonder what’s wrong with us. (I just saw a few episodes, it was enough…)

26. I have a hamster chef. I know I’m just feeding the stereotype by saying it – but they really do work wonders in the kitchen. My only complaint is that sometimes the portions are not as large as I’d like.

27. I’d watch Create TV if they had that hammie as host of one of the cooking shows. Even cuter than Tina Nordström!

28. All hamsters should wear aprons. It covers up their naughty bits.

29. resriechan says:

@ nyota:

Hamsters *HAVE* “naughty bits”?????????? Who’da thunk it???? Not ME, soitanly……

30. Von Zeppelin says:

I think this was an illustration from Ladies Home Journal, December issue, 1957. “25 Easy Christmas Treats You Can Make With Instant Foods.”

31. Precious! Itsy bitsy puppy in the kitchen too!

Also: I find it so, so interesting that typically, animals whose sex isn’t indicated are always assumed to be and commented on as “he”. Put an apron on it, put it in the kitchen, and everyone assumes it’s “she”. Hmm.

32. I believe that the hammie in question here is named Edie, so I’m guessing male, but am not 100% certain.

33. OMG IT is a perfect Jello!!!
    Oh Meg thanks for the little walk down jello mold memory lane… and just in time for the annual Christmas family get together pot luck dinner.

P.S.

The miniature Hammy equipment is too too adorable and the Hamster with apron is Stinking Cute!

34. My mother has that exact same bowl – the orange one in the background with the green spoon handle sticking out. Either someone went through a LOT of trouble to recreate that, or they sell those bowls in much smaller sizes than I knew!

35. resriechan says:

Von Zepp….please do me a favor; after which I can provide something that YOU WILL treasure for hours or days, I PROMISE

(aka “I’ll gladly pay you Tuesday, for a hamburger, today”). Please email my second-level email which is resriechan [at] yahoo [dot] com. There is some extraordinarily relevant, sweet & nostalgic material — including TWO DIFFERENT relevant webpages that I wish to share with you at your earliest enjoyable convenience. Once you email me @ Yahoo….I’m gonna tell you there my different, other personal daily email — that I don’t have to screen from spam & junk — I really am 300% convinced that this will be worth your while & I know that I’d like to share this data with you. Promise.
    Peace.

36. resriechan says:

@ Von Zepp re. your comment # 30: I just posted a comment directed to you with one of my email addresses. The CO powers that be have “awaiting moderation” on that data. Stay tuned to this channel, please.

Thanks & Peace to all.

37. If you have not perused the jello page… you are missing something awesome!

38. earlybird1 says:

Wow, that girl is quite the jello afficionado!! Bravo to her!

39. Oh my gosh, I want that kitchen!! I live in a Streng home (poor man’s Eichler) and that is period perfect right down to the color.