Search Results for: Bunday Morning Comix
As seen on the Hundeurlaub FB page, original artwork by “Ayka.” We think. Thanks to Aunt Bonnie P.
We also have Daily Features
unless we forget to run them too! Click on each day name for a comprehensive list of those posts. If we tagged them correctly, of course.
• Bunday: We like Big Buns and we cannot lie.
• Rats, It’s Monday: Very popular. If we
don’t bother forget to run it, we hear about it. Oh yes we do.
• Toesday: We cannot lie. We like Big Beans, too.
• Trading Card Toesday: Once a week, a special Collectible Trading Card of one of our favorite guys. (Or yours!) Print ’em out on the office printer, suck up all the toner, then stick on the bulletin board or fridge- free advertising for us! Weeee!
• Rump Day: A semi-regular one, a cousin to the more well known ‘Tocks. These might show up around 5pm PT.
Under the moonlight..the stherious moonlight!
• ResQte Of The Week: Always on Thursdays, though we’ve been known to pop these in at anytime, too. The Furrtographer took these terrific shots at Animal Care & Control in San Francisco. (Names in the hovers; that’s Sparks in the first one, feeling kinda GIFy.)
• Friday Haiku: When we roll out the weekly Zen.
Climbing up the wall
Peering into the window
Just plain curious
“This little chap flew into our conservatory and seemed a little shy,” says Helen W.
• Ferret Friday: Same as Wombat Wednesday, a semi-regular event. Who doesn’t love some Ferret Action?
[‘SCUSE me, sir- um, before you blast whoever you’re gonna blast- it’s 17:00- how about my chow?]
• TGIF: Every Friday afternoon at 5pm PT- a new GIF! Totally free!
• Caturday: The name says it all. Lotsa cats.
[I’m ready for ya! Dive on in under the covers and Let The Snorgling Begin! And don’t forget my tummeh.]
Welcome to BUNDAY. We happily present you this fuzzy little Nugget Of Joy, as seen on Flickr. Next up—Bunday Morning Comix!