I mean, they’re in, they’re out—who are these cats?
Think you have a cute photo, Punk? [Clint Eastwood voice] If you think it fits our seriously stringent requirements, send it to us. We just might post it! But if we don’t, it’s really for the best [patting your back.]
• Don’t forget to attach the photo [Almost half of sender-inners forget]
• No, I won’t tell you what the ‘seriously stringent requirements’ are, Punk!
• Don’t bother to send in your baby, no one wants to see him/her as cute as he/she is
• Also consider submitting your photo to CuteTracker for the People to vote on!
• Put a "stamp" on it when you "mail" your "letter"! (J.K.)
Look, stop trying to keep me up. It’s time to go to bed. I just wanna curl up with my People magazine and turn the world off. Just, just—leave me alonnnnne…. soo… tie…tie.
Michelle, the sender-inner, and Bengal Kitties, the SITE!
When your Master delivers you an enormous ice cube to rest on, you know it’s hot. HOT DAMN it was hot today in California. Like, fry-an-egg-on-the-asphault hot. Good lo’!
Ice melting on sender-inner Tracy G and more on temperatures soaring in this story.
All kittens were delivered by Mr. McFeely. You remember Mr. McFeely, don’t you, Boys and Girls?
…That’s whay I’d name my Baby Beluga whale if I had one.
Check it out, he’s all: "ppppbbbbfffftttt!!!" with his new blow-hole action.
Sent in swimmingly, Kristine M. and congrats to the Shedd Aquarium.