Nosevember: Teddy, Now & Then

Stephanie_Lee_Teddy_Nosember_GlamourShotGuess we could consider this a “Flashback Friday” post, too. There’s T-Man today (above) and below when he first came online. “​Hello! Please consider my cat Teddy (a.k.a. Theodorable) for Nosevember. Everyone who meets him comments on his dark nose even though his fur around his nose & mouth is white. It is a prime Booping target for sure. Thank you! Stephanie Lee.”

Stephanie_Lee_Teddy_Kitten_Basket

Comments

1. fkaWaldenPond says:

Ho, ho, hoooo, T-Man needs a big embarrassing smooch on the schnoze envrions to lighten up that expression.:D

2. Prime Booping target? Yay! *boop*

3. Emmberrann says:

Remarkably beautiful face and floof. I’m mesmerized.

4. totchipanda says:

Such a handsome kitty!! Yes, I would like to boop your nose (boop!) and snorgle all that wonderful floof!

5. Many kisses time!!

6. cyberpunkrocker says:

The Odorable? That name… smells fishy!

7. That adorable little morsel grew up into a gorgeous floofmeister! Congrats, Teddy and Stephanie. Many happy BOOPS!!!

8. I was so mesmerized by the eyes, I didn’t even notice the nose (oops)

9. Didja notice his chin is half white and half gray? What a gorgeous cat!

10. Alice Shortcake says:

I love the fact that Teddy’s adoring hoomin is reflected in his eyes!

11. I wanna blow raspberries on that adorable nose !

12. grytlappar says:

What a perfect nosie! Are we sure it’s not filled in with shoe polish or something?

13. Yay! Teddy made onto CO!! Thank you! His nickname is a combination of Theodore + adorable= theodorable. (He only smells like fabric softener from his favorite blanket🙂 Also his nose was pink & dark gray/brown splotched when he was born, then it changed during the first few weeks; his toe beans match his nose even though his paw/leg fur is white.

14. One of the most gorgeous cats I’ve ever seen! (well, next to mine). Adorbs as a kitteh too.

15. what a fine cat, really beautiful eyes. And nose. And floof, of course. But mainly the eyes …

16. liloaktree says: