In Russia, This Happens All The Time, Right?

Here we have Yeol The Owl, going sightseeing on the bus. Sure, of course he is.

Comments

1. M E Cheshier says:

Wow! Amazing! I sure would love to hear the end of this story!.

2. He looks so comfortable on the tram. Must have the monthly commuter pass.

3. I wanna sit next to an owl on the tram… I need to buy a ticket to Russia! Then buy a tram ticket. Does it cost extra to sit next to the owl? Cause I’ll pay extra.

4. Commuting to his tree in the forest for the night shift?

5. Why to fly when you can have a bus ride?
    I hope is a return ticket and get back home?
    I would like to heard the end the story too!

6. You could see the word bubble over that woman’s head:

The eyes follow you wherever you go…

7. Jenny Islander says:

At about 1:58: “So, is this our stop orrr…Nope, guess not. OK.”

8. 260Oakley says:

Vladimir Hootin

9. Okay, time to shut down the interwebz. Oakley has outpunned herself for all times. There’s nothing more that needs to be said.🙂

10. @Oakley I feel I have waited my whole life to be able to hear a pun that timely and brilliant. All else pales in comparison. Vladimir Hootin. Indeed.

11. Oakley WINS.😀

I sort of wonder what the conversation was at the house of the woman at the end of the video…..
    Woman: I saw an owl riding the tram today”
    Everyone she says this to: “Yeaaahhhh, riiiight”

12. owls are nocturnal

13. Phred's Mom says:

Oakley always wins. As she should.
    It’s that Punn State thing, ya know.

14. @destny Owls do not abide by the labels placed upon them by humans.

15. In Soviet Russia, birds watch YOU!

16. Translation of the announcement: “Next stop, Lemmings Tomb.”

17. OMG, I finally got the pun!! Love it!! Oakley definitely wins. I sat here all morning trying to figure it out, saying out loud, and getting more puzzled as time went on. Was about to plead to this board for some enlightenment when I had my “aha” moment. Also love the owl on the tram, wish I could see that on my morning commute.

18. Whoo’s stop is next?

19. Fleurdamour says:

Long Owland Railroad

20. fleurdamour says:

PS – With stops at Owlster Bay and Monthawk!

21. Uh, sugitomo, don’t you mean a com-hooter pass?😉

22. @fleurdamour My stop is Long Sceech (owl)! Go LIRR.