THIS JUST IN: Ring The Bell, Hana

THIS JUST IN from Mugumogu-ville: Hana’s got a toy in her mouth, and for some reason cannot stop ringing the bell. If we find out why- we’ll update ya.

Advertisements

Comments

1. She rings it to annoy Maru.

2. fkaWaldenPond says:

Now I have Anita Bell’s ‘Ring my Bell’ stuck in my head. Which is ok, all things considering.

3. She’s demanding room service and more playtime!

4. OMG – on the floor by the bin on the right ……….. it’s a SPECK!!!!!!

5. SlaveToCat says:

Picture this peeps. It’s 3 a.m. Hana slinks into the bedroom and creeps up on the bed and slowly climbs up and sits on your chest. Hana intently stares at your sleeping face, watching every breath and eye movement. She shifts her gaze only to check the time on the bedside clock. Then at precisely 3:15 am she rings the dickens out of her toy bell. A cold chill passes through you as you open a new can of tuna just for Hana and her special friend, Jody.

6. Katherine says:

She does this with other string toys, for example, 2 minutes into this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIB97OWCbZM

7. Makes me get the Bananaphone song stuck in my head o__o
    XD

8. @SlaveToCat – Bwa ha ha – ‘Jody’ scared me silly for years! 😀

9. Snacktime says:

Hana owes an explanation to no one.

10. Maru has his box. Hana has her bell. I never thought Hana would grow up to be as personable and fascinating as Maru, but she has. Lover her.

11. Hana, you been hanging around Maru a little too much, grl.

12. grytlappar says:

I love how she scrunches up her muzzlepowshes when she rings the bell. ❤

13. Maybe the vibrations feel good against her tongue/mouf? Or maybe she’s just trying to annoy Maru. I’m goin’ with that last theory. 🙂

14. Blue Footed Booby says:

@Mikeyfur
    I think this says something about the kind of person Mugumogu is. Her kitties must lead good lives!

15. 😀 @fkaWaldenPond. I love that song!!!

Why is Hana doing that? The same reason cats do anything…because they are weird 😀

16. Flashing back to “Hana keeps shaking it” from an earlier vid. Love this young lady so much–she’s a darling and a riot.

17. Just because ?

18. I think she’s calling Maru to play. She purposely sits with her back to where he’d come at her from, and looks for him when he doesn’t attack her.