You Need More Sleep…So Headline THIS!

9781452138916Time for another edition of Headline THIS!, to celebrate National Cat Day! Cats have spent eons observing, napping, pondering, napping, and taking notes about the human condition. In between naps, they’ve realized that we humans are prone to serious personal mismanagement and could use some catlike guidance. The result is You Need More Sleep: Advice From Cats, a guide to maintaining a successful, self‐centered, catlike existence. This new book will show you how to live the good life by manipulating the world around you to cater to your every whim.

Want to win a copy, along with sleeping mask, and a pin? We’ve got three sets to give away- just Headline THIS! Write up your favorite headline for the photo below, and we’ll post our three favorites at 1pm PT! (International entries are A-OK; no purchase required.)

Comments

1. Squishieface says:

No, Mr Bond. I expect you to sit somewhere else.

2. Cari Sullivan says:

I suppose you are wondering why I called you all here.

3. “Since I’m the superior species, I will now enlighten you on the art of sleep.”

4. sriram raghuraman says:

You want the chair? You can’t handle the chair

5. Whoopie Cushion? Go ahead and find out, I dare you.

6. You enjoy sitting on pins & needles?

7. How to Success in Business (Without Really Trying)
    Cat Edition

8. 260Oakley says:

Your request for a purrsonal day has been denied.

9. “No, Mr. Bond…I expect you to DIE!!!” (insert maniacal laughter)

10. We do not tolerate rodents in this company Mr. Mouse. Even you, Mr.. M. Mouse.

11. You Snooze, You Lose!

12. Calling “Dibbs” makes no difference to me……….

13. Jeannette says:

You want to sit where?? Good luck with that!!

14. A Royale Blue Throne: Purrfect! But Where Is My Toilet Paper?

15. Gracie's Mom says:

This is not the chair you’re looking for . . .

16. Lord Sugarbutt says, ‘You’re fired!’

17. If I fits, I sits

18. Get your head out of where you sit…

19. Whoa! A disembodied head on a floating chair?
    I must definitely lay off the catnip…

20. Catladyf50 says:

All those hours of testing for the book, it’s killing me!

21. Catladyf50 says:

Where do I sign up to be a test subject?

22. HR upgraded me to one of those walking desks, so I traded with you, you’re welcome!

23. Am I, but a floating head? Wouldn’t you like to know…

24. I called this meeting to go over the cat treat numbers from last quarter. We are down 10% from the prior quarter. Fix it.

25. HoverCat: the Golden Years

26. Cari Sullivan says:

Look deep into my eyes . . . you are getting sleepy, very sleeeeepy.

27. “Do I look like I’m impressed? Get back to work you ingrate!”

28. Your synergy displeases me