ResQte Of The Week: Oh Deer

This one needs a little set-up. A bebeh deer was born but had a hurt leg and couldn’t keep up with her family and was left behind.😦 That’s where a fellow named Darius Sasnauskas stepped in.🙂 Won’t give anymore of it away- here we are:

man-saves-injured-baby-deer-animal-friendship-5

(Bored Panda.)

Comments

1. Truly one of the best Men of CO! Thank you, kind sir! (Love how the dogs are all involved and protective, and the cats are all “Strangest damn dog I ever saw… Uh, you gonna drink all that?”)

2. I love this guy’s face as the deer nibbles him. Deer kisses must be so sweet.

3. Tough to watch the beginning, but stick with it! Beautiful story, beautiful place and animals, beautiful guy!

4. I nominate Darius for Best Men of CO! Baby girl deer . . . you have many angels! So happy to see the last sequence, with the two bebbehs running with mum deer. And they lived happily ever after.

5. Phred's Mom says:

Darius, I wuv yoo.

6. There is nothing not to love about this story. Yes, it’s difficult to watch at the beginning but it’s well worth your time. No wonder Mack is such an awesome foster dad – look who he has to model himself after! I think the whole family is amazing. And who doesn’t love a happy ending?❤

7. beautiful….in every sense of the word ….

8. grytlappar says:

All that—and he looks like Daniel Craig.

9. Calico Angel says:

Mopping tears off desk………. what a beautiful story. Thank you Darius for being a human angel.

10. @grytlapper Just like him! Amazing. I thought it was too late for a reunion. So happy. Mack! Good doggah!

11. Where oh where is this magical place, where Daniel Craig look-alikes with sexy accents rescue baby fawns, where Bernese Mountain Dogs lick and love said babies among grassy fields, where bears grunt and deer prance and furry cats are, well, cats…?

I want to go there!

12. Well I am on my way to the hardware store now to get new door locks because somehow ninjas got into the house and they are cutting onions. ❤

13. Beautiful story, nice to see happy ending. Where is this place? It must be magical!!!

14. Oh my. A beautiful bebeh deer, a beautiful man with a beautiful soul, a beautiful doggie with a loving heart, some furry cats, a happy ending in a marvelous scenery…. IS THIS HEAVEN??? Show me the way, please!!

15. Deborah Burrows says:

I think it IS heaven!

16. So heartwarming! What a beautiful man inside & out!

17. Looks like he lives in paradise. Super nice man, super nice story. :o)

18. I sent this video in also. I felt it was worthy of being shared as it shows how there are good people out there who care for wildlife and will go the extra mile when needed. I, too, was happy mama had stayed around and the bebeh could rejoin her and its sibling.

19. Alice Shortcake says:

Did anyone else take one look at the gif and think ‘Oh, Daniel Craig has made one of those celeb-meets-animals documentaries’?

20. michelle adams says:

Is this man single? With a heart like that, I’m in line!!! Not to mention the very agreeable exterior!

21. I want to live where he lives. A baby deer licking my face was not on my bucket list BEFORE, but NOW it is.