Wanna See 5,000 Bebeh Ducks For Swimming…

…for the very first time? Sure you do. That was the first thing you thought of when you woke up, right?

(Andrew Y.)

Advertisements

Comments

1. You read my exactly what I wanted to see.

I was sure that little girl going to try to scoop up a duckling or two. It’s what I would have done. Even I know I shouldn’t.

2. Oh my quackers, where do 5,000 bebeh ducks come from (besides the egg)? And they don’t run into one another, why can’t we drive like that? I was a little worried the kids would step on one- whew.

3. The Original Jane says:

Duck farm? I don’t know what to say.

4. Anyone else feel like saying to the duckies in the pond “man, spread out!” I too wonder where the “5000” bebeh ducksters (so says the narrator) come from. It’s a like a see of yellow fuzz! I would have been tempted to wade into the water to join them.

5. I would have laid down and just let the baby ducks trample me

6. “We’re going to need a bigger pond.” These videos always remind me of Ping, the yellow Chinese duckling

7. fkaWaldenPond says:

Uggh, I hate being a wet blanket, buzz kill but these leetle guys will soon be used for a down jacket that I may wear… CO always makes me question all of my choices. *Truly* Thank you for this. and really sorry for *being that commenter* sorry

8. Kar, YES! I loved that story as a kid!

About the video–don’t the ducklings have moms? Where are they?

9. Molly Mauser says:

QUAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaCK!

10. It’s pretty darn cute! I too assume that these ducklings are headed for a not so great future, but for now, will just assume that someone is raising them for pets or conservation or something.

11. doomchild says:

The Original Jane and fkaWaldenPond, I agree. But then I read Kate’s comment and agreed more 😉

12. I agree with Walden Pond. Precious ducklets, but sad, sad, sad.

13. A real “Downer”. Sorry.

14. fkaWaldenPond says:

Faye.. :D;)

15. @Kate….bwahahahahahaha…..I would be there right with you!

16. Duckocalypse now. How do they even know how many there are?

17. grytlappar says:

@fkaWaldenPond – At least they get to have a good life, swimming around in an actual pund and whatnot, and not stuck in factory-like conditions. I.e. what we should be doing—to pigs, chickens, cows & other animals as well—we owe them as much.

18. humminbirdie says:

Haha– i bet those ducklings are so light! “Trampled by ducklings” seems like it would be more of a “splattered here and there by baby duck poo, and tickled outrageously by little webbed feet while immersed in the peeping”! 🙂

19. And a black dot on every tushy!!