Ho Ho HO: Headline THIS!

[*UPDATE 1:06pm PT: Oakley’s “Santa Jaws,” not even close. Thanks to all who took part! -Ed.]

Got a challenge for you today, folks. Not the usual Puppeh or Kitteh. Those are Cute, but this one is just…strange. And believe me when I say more than one Cuteporter sent this in! This is a Venus Flytrap. With…a Santa Hat. Write up your best header, and we’ll run one of ’em at 1pm PT! “This is the cutest, fuzziest, most googly-eyed Santa-costumed carnivorous plant EVAH,” says Jennifer A. Well, she’s right about that.

picasion.com_b1b59dffa2dffc658bca406876e3aa7d

Comments

1. Feed me, Santa!

2. So tell me the buzz, Little Fly.

3. Copperbat says:

I love Charlie videos.❤

4. Athos' Mom says:

Hmmm…. tastes like fly.

5. Don’t forget to leave a glass of milk and a plate of flies for me.

6. Ho, ho, ho! Now I’ve got you, my pretty!

7. sandy1943 says:

Science Santa eats green peas only no milk and cookies for him !!

8. 260Oakley says:

Santa Jaws

9. I haz a Santa.

10. FluffMonster says:

This is cute and everything but it’s harmful to the plant.

11. Trisha Miller says:

Where’s the beef?!?

12. Who’s on the Naughty List?

13. Santa just turned green. The sleigh didn’t take off that well…Rudolph better give Santa a doggy bag… It’s so cute though

14. Not a headline, just a observation… I sleep in ONE morning and all heck breaks out at CO! I woke up and was ded in two seconds. Some kind of CO record?

15. You do NOT misbehave with this Santa!

16. Give it up for Oakley and Santa Jaws!!

17. I agree with Mikeyfur. Santa Jaws is teh awesome!

18. fkaWaldenPond says:

Now *that* is a bad Santa.

19. Have you been good this year? Cause if you haven’t…

20. “Audrey 2 never had to put up with nonsense like this. . . “

21. RealSkeptic says:

So Gargamel finally caught Papa Smurf.

22. Tinathegreat says:

Waiter ,there’s a beard in my fly…trap !

23. Brinkley is now on Santa Jaws’ naughty list.

24. Ummm…make that Brinke. Drat! I hate when that happens.

25. I’m with fluff monster. That flytrap is tiny, it could even die from doing that. Do NOT trigger flytraps unless you’re actually feeding them with a living insect!

26. Oakley for the win!

This is cool, I just actually bought my 1st Venus Flytrap and I’m really geeking out over it. I gave it a (dead) gnat last night, and this morning the little trap is closed – looks like it’s accepted it as food. Also it’s getting flower buds (I didn’t know they flowered).

27. Looks like a muppet!