Glubs -N- Mickey On The Ground In Boston!

Flashback to last week, and we told you ’bout the big move to Boston for Magilla Glub Glub, Lady Bubbles, and NEW sidekick Mickey! Pleased to report Magilla and Mickey (with hoomin in tow) arrived safely at Boston’s Logan Airport, (Rwanda > Amsterdam > Boston) and are awaiting the arrival of Lady Bubbles (and the other hoomin in tow.) Here’s how it looked! Their FB comments are in the hovers; thanks Bethany and Nathan!

1. I am so impressed that they made the move with two cats AND while pregnant. I’m going to bookmark this to show the next person who I tells me they’re moving and can’t take their pets.

2. Claudia, I had the same thought. Pets are family–you don’t leave them behind.

3. Brinke, the tag needs to acknowledge Mickey too, don’t you think? And are there wombatzes coming later?

4. ShazzaNorth says:

Welcome to Boston! We love cat people and their cat friends here!

5. @debg- you’re right! done! Updating the C.O.Hall Of Fame also.

6. I’m fairly certain that Bethany is a superhero. Moving is stressful. Moving half way around the world while pregnant with two cats may is a gauntlet of superhero proportions!

7. LunaChickFringe says:

So happy! Such wonderful hoomins and such lucky, lucky kittehs!

8. Glad the kids and their human are safe after such a long trip. I hope they all settle in and feel at home soon, and that Bubbles and their other human make the journey as safely.

9. Thanks for the post Brinke and thanks everybody for the well wishes. Cats and wife all did GREAT! I’m back in Rwanda with Lady Bubbles and she’s liking a little bit of alone time while the others get the Boston house in order. She’ll make the move in 2 months.

10. Two cats. Two humans. Lots to “carry”. Best of luck to all 6!

11. Saffron says:

Amen, Claudia and debg. ❤

Welcome to New England MGG, Lady B, Mickey and your awesome hoomins! First things to buy are a snow blower, a Charlie Card and a Sox hat. 😀 WELCOME!!!!!!

12. So glad that the journey went well for all! Welcome back to the U.S.! I hope you all have a wonderful life in Boston!

13. Gigi_the cat lady says:

I can’t wait to see the reaction of MGG, Lady B and Mickey to snow 😀

14. How did they get through without quarantine?

15. kittykat416 says:

Airport bathrooms in Amsterdam must be much cleaner than elsewhere in the world if Bethany and Nathan are willing to sit on the floor! 0_o

16. AWW 😀 I hope you and your dear sweet kitties, MGG, Lady B and Mickey, Bethany and Nathan and their yet to be born child enjoy living in Boston 😀 Best wishes from Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada 😀

17. Wait, how did I miss the chance to stalk MGG in person?! If we had known, we would have called out the welcome party at Logan. Welcome and enjoy Boston!

18. MGG is now is an international man of the world. From West Siam to Amsterdam.

19. Reminds me of the past-
    “Comin in to Dover AFB,
    Bringin in a couple of Pekes..”

20. elishab says:

OMGosh, so happy everyone arrived safely! Sending you good wishes for settling in quickly and wishing you ALL the best for your new life in Baaastun!
    Keep us posted and God Bless! 🙂

21. keymusic says:

No quarantine when entering the mainland as far as I can tell.