Destination: Rottnest Island!

I’ve never met Quinn C. in person, but I’m sure he’s a fine fellow. Why? BECAUSE HE DID THIS.

“These photos were recently taken on a trip to Western Australia. I was there on business, but your Quokka posts inspired me to take an excursion to Rottnest Island. Being surrounded by these friendly, furry, little fellas: priceless.”

“P.S. While you’re there have a look around at my album of other furry and feathered friend photos (below) – they’re all indicative of the fauna present on this island country, and all humbly at your disposal. I’m especially proud of the Baby Wallaby because, you know….baby wallaby.

Advertisements

Comments

1. Quinn C. definitely knows how to “rock him some Cute” in style.

2. Awesome adventure!

3. Man cuddling wombat…..priceless!

4. N. Fritz says:

New ‘Men of CO’ contender!

5. 6rabbits says:

I reeeeeallly need to hold a wombat!

6. N. Fritz–TOTALLY. And I too want to cuddle a wombat. I nearly went into withdrawal yesterday with our lack of Wombattage on Wednesday.

7. The island can’t be that rott’n if they live there.

8. januaryfarmer says:

No doubt about Men of CO….one of those manly men everyone is talking about.

9. Jendeyan says:

Quinn cuddling wombat is one of the best pics ever. Wombat is so tie-tie and Quinn has a genuinely happy smile on his face. What more can you ask for from a pic?

10. I think Quinn must have been a wombat dad in a past life – he looks so comfortable holding that sleepy bebeh!

11. Mamabear says:

I don’t know who’s happiest, the wombat, the guy, or the rest of us who are viewing the qte-ness!

12. Erin R. says:

Whoa. I was all caught up in the cute until MR. CUTE scrolled onto my screen. Men of CO, indeed.

13. Calendar! Calendar! Calendar! Calendar! Calendar! Calendar! Calendar! Calendar! Calendar! Calendar! Calendar!!
    How annoyingly persistent do we have to be to persuade the powers-that-be at CO to produce this ‘Men of CO’ calendar?
    Let us know, and we’ll all pitch in!