Full House

This is Bob. Bob’s a friendly Goldie (aren’t they all?) in São Paulo, Brazil- he lives with his hoomin, eight birds, and a hammie. Not a bad way to live when you think about it.

bob-golden-retriever-sao-paulo-gif-4
Naturally, Bob has an Instagram.

bob-golden-retriever-sao-paulo-171

bob-golden-retriever-sao-paulo-641

bob-golden-retriever-sao-paulo-512

bob-golden-retriever-sao-paulo-541

bob-golden-retriever-sao-paulo-821
(Bored Panda.)

Advertisements

Comments

1. I think Bob’s life is for the birds (and hammie) ..

2. Not all Goldie’s are friendly

3. labmouse says:

Love this!! This guy obviously puts a lot of time and love into caring for his animal friends. Everyone looks so well behaved! Adorbs X 11

4. elishab says:

Very impressive! Human and all critters! I think we have another nominee for the Men of CO calendar…….

5. kallisto73 says:

Yes, these look well-cared for and well-loved. Great pictures, great guy, loves his anipals dearly.

6. Copperbat says:

Okay. That is officially the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. What wonderful photos of adorable and happy pets. ❤ ❤ ❤

7. Mind. Blown. To pieces, then melted, and blown again. I can’t even fully comprehend the situation in my brain looking at these photos. 😀

8. On the dog’s nose, the hamster looks a little melted.

9. MIkeyfur says:

I just can’t get my brain wrapped around this. I can’t imagine the time that gentleman spent to accomplish this kind of harmony and training with such a variety of creatures. Extraordinary!

10. Lavren Beeh says:

That is one big happy family! My cute-o-meter blown to bits! Lol!

11. This is so cute it hurts.

12. Obviously, Bob has no idea he is a retriever!! Tiny bird inside his ear, no problem. Hammie hanging off nose, no problem. Paws “weighed down” by tiny anipals, no problem. Looks like no one in the whole family has no problems. Just a lot of love and fun here. That guy should be an Official Cute Overload Ambassador. 😍

13. Agent99 says:

Too. Cute.

14. Bob is one mellow Goldie! I wonder if the birdies think he is a fellow albeit furry bird. And the hammie thinks Bob is one big comfy live activity center (more fun than a hamster wheel).

15. Not enough finch Valium in the world to get my birds to do that. Awesome.

16. Ohhhhh this is sooooo cute.

17. I completely lost my mind when I saw the hammie hanging off his nose.

18. Amazing photos!

19. I’m trying to figure out how those zebra finches are so sedate. I’very had them, they are generally wound pretty tight!

20. Bob looks SO happy in the pic with just him and his human — no other creatures sitting/hanging/climbing on him. Just him in his dad’s arms.

21. Mingles' Mommy says:

These are just fabulous – that is obviously a house full of love.

22. murkle46 says:

Did this guy use ether to get the little birds to knockout like that?I call foul play.

23. Jasmine says:

O.M.G. This might be my fave CO post ever!

24. Mamabear says:

Someone please…check my pulse and make sure I’m not ded!!