Remember Kaly? The little ResQte puppeh stuck in India who needs to get to Canada? We’ve got an update for you from Jade L.
“I have updates on Kaly’s big adventure and I need your help again!
Kaly was supposed to arrive in Canada in the last week of May but just as she was getting ready for her big adventure to Canada, Goa put an embargo on pet travel! This means Kaly and all her friends at Dr. Marylin’s office are stuck there until it is lifted. She is with 9 other dogs all waiting to get to their homes. Here she is just two days ago.
The embargo should be lifted July 15 and the vet is getting Kaly a new crate so she can come as soon as it is lifted but I’ve been paying $15 a day since April out of my travel budget for her to be well taken care of there in Goa. Here she is back in April:
Now more than ever I need to make my $4000 goal on GoFundMe. I am $900 short and this little bit will make it so I can pay for her flight and finally be reunited with my baby.
You’ve already helped so much but if you could re-post my story it would mean the world to me!”