My Croak Is My Passport. Verify Me

To: All Employees
From: CuteLabs Security

Due to recent breaches of cuteness protocol, all doors have been upgraded with Rapacity Inhibiting Boundary Inquiry Technology (RIBIT) locks. To gain entry, employees must: 1. Touch key card to panel; 2. Answer random security question posed by RIBIT GuardFrog; 3. Kiss RIBIT GuardFrog to enable DNA matching. Please report sudden transformations to First Aid.

CpXWD4A

Via Reddit.

Advertisements

Comments

1. fka WaldenPond says:

*said in a squished, squeaky voice* ‘Would someone kindly open the door? I have been here like this since Jerry from accounting left last night. Thanks’

2. Guard Frog. ROFLOL

3. Martine says:

Very Super Duper High Tech! ❤

4. Mikeyfur says:

Brilliant!

5. He’s obviously quite serious about the job; I suspect the right kiss would turn him into a CEO instead of a prince.

6. Vidstone says:

Ahhh! This headline is a reference to the Sneakers movie starring Robert Redford, Dan Akroyd, Sydney Poitier, the late River Phoenix, Annet Benning (among others! “My voice is my passport, verify me.” Huge point s for Cute Overload!!! “Me CounT as toy!” <– it's an anagram.

7. Melissa says:

Vidstone, you beat me to it! Tip of the hat to NTMTOM for the headline. Mr. McFrogster the GuardFrog is adorable.

8. Vidstone says:

Thanks, Melissa! It was the first thing I thought of. “I’d really lie to hear you say the word ‘ribbit’.”

9. Love that movie, great ensemble casting. combination of what, 6 oscars and 20 nominations, including the cameos.

Ironic that the youngest cast member is no longer with us.

10. Malinki says:

Be a beacon.

11. murkle46 says:

The Frog King wonders where Lemmingwinks has gotten off to.

12. Sneakers reference makes any post better. I hope the poor froggy wasn’t getting squished.

13. elishab says:

Mike, Mike, Mike…….what talent you have. Too bad your wasting it on cute photos and such……… 😉

14. Melewen says:

Is he the guard frog for Setec Astronomy? Or would that be revealing too many secrets?