Charlie Likes A Nice Pre-Dinner Workout

Although after all that, you’d think he would be in the mood for a lot more than a little grape!

-Raffaella M.
[Nuffer Note: Don’t feed grapes to dogs. They’re not good for them. -Ed.]

Comments

1. Blue Footed Booby says:

Dog I had growing up did this with grapes (before we learned that grapes are bad for dogs and switched to cherry tomatoes). He’d grab it in his soft retriever-lips, toss it, then pounce like a kitten. Wish we’d gotten it on video, or at least film. Much like my childhood.

Good thing I have a good memory. :V

2. Blue Footed Booby says:

Normally when I end up in the mod lounge I say “oh yeah, I used the ‘P’ word” or something–I know what I did. This time I have *no* idea.

Oh well, more hors d’oeuvres for me.

3. Aw, Charlie is such a good pupperson and… OMG where is that house at and can I live there too?
    @Blue Footed Booby, is that what the Mod Lounge looks like?

4. 4leafclover says:

The grape of wrath.

5. A big balcony for a big dog.

6. Smartypants says:

Hi Blue Footed Booby – in this case, it’s the “G” word (the type of fruit the dog wants to eat) because it contains a bad word. I’ve found myself in the Mod lounge for this before.

7. Thanks to both Daisy and Smartypants. I tried to say what Daisy has pointed out, but apparently I used that “G” word too.
    In any event, I hope that the pup never gets any more of that type of fruit.

8. Yeah, just adding on to what Daisy pointed out, you might want to edit this post and add that grapes are poisonous to dogs, not everyone is gonna read the comments.

9. Blue Footed Booby says:

@Smartypants
    That’s hilarious. I love when wordfilters fail horribly. The best are ones that auto-translate words to less offensive versions, but don’t have the regular expressions set up right so you get people talking about bluegrbutt music and the buttbuttination of Franz Ferdinand.

10. Smartypants says:

Blue footed Booby – yes! I recall hearing about one site that was rendering the name of actor Dick Van Dyke as ” **** Van **** “! :-D

11. Hi All, thank you for your comments and for sharing the knowledge about the grapes.

I just wanted to let you all know that Charlie DOES NOT eat grapes, this was a random meeting. He was very excited and played with it for a while.

By the way, @Saffron – the house is near Rome, in Monte Porzio Catone. Charlie is Italian :)