Yer Just NOT Gonna Comprehend THIS One

A BEBEH ARMADILLO. Playing with HIS PINK BEAR. Yeah, it’s like that. (PS- BTW, his name is ROLLIE.)

Donna P. spotted this on I Can Haz Cheezburger, and added “Thanks for all the cuteness you put into the world! Visiting your site is always a stress-buster.” Thank you, DP. Now will SOMEONE GET ME A BEBEH ARMADILLO.

Advertisements

Comments

1. Saffron says:

What? How? *explodes from the qte*

2. Mingles' Mommy says:

First I see an octopus playing with a coconut on here… now an armadillo with a teddy bear…. this site gets me through each day!!!!

3. prinsas says:

“this just in: [dramatic pause] epidemic head implosions, traced to visual exposure to . . . confirming, one moment please single baby armadillo and pink toy.”
    count me as a casualty.

4. OMP – That is TOO funny! I ❤ that. XOXO – Bacon

5. Cutekotori says:

I had no idea armadillos walked so daintily 🙂

6. Look at the tippy-toes! The tippy-toes!

7. Cute little booger but um, no. Not pet material. Sorry to be a buzzkill.

8. 260Oakley says:

Bet he takes that bear to bed with him when he goes to sleep on his armapillow.

9. Armapillow?! Oakley, you’ve done it again! Loved the little dainty tiptoes. “Now my little bear friend, i shall pounce upon you! ha!”

10. Kristin says:

At the first rush-the-bear-pounce-and-roll move, I uttered a sound that I didn’t even know I could make. It’s THAT cute!!! I could watch this video all day!

11. Love the leg akshun!

12. 13bodies says:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! plonk. Dead. Absolutely dead from teh QT.

13. Alice Shortcake says:

He’s en pointe! Someone call the Trockaderos!

14. Rachael says:

I am smitten with a bebbeh armadillo and his pink bear. I bet that sentence has never before been written or even thought. 🙂

15. Jenny Islander says:

@freetomato: No worries, he lives in a zoo.

16. This species of armadillo doesn’t carry leprosy, it’s a three-banded rather than a nine-banded (who have been known to.)

17. Mary (the first) says:

I do love the tippy-toes but my first thought was, that he’s trying to eat the pink bear.

18. And to me, it looks like it’s trying to kill the teddy bear! LOL

19. 6rabbits says:

Too. Stinkin’. Cute! 🙂

20. Rollie, you named him Rollie. *** head explodes ****

Seriously, how cute is that? Hence this website.

21. sabrina rose says:

I have seen much in my five decades here on Planet Earth, but this……..is completely new. I never thought of baby armadillos as little beings who would play with toys.. And Yes, how clever is “Rollie?!” Three cheers for CO!!!

22. How does one go about getting a pet armadillo?

23. Made my day.

24. I had NO idea that an armadillo would play with a toy in that way!! This is too cool.

25. Sharon Wilson says:

AAAAH! Some mad scientist crossed a roly-poly with a peeg!

26. This is not a baby but a full-grown three-banded armadillo. this is as large as they get.