The “Summer Of Goats” Continues!

Here’s the latest entry in the 2014 “Summer Of Goats,” and this one in fact dates back to 2012. Whatever. “Buttermilk” plays the game “Hit N Run Goat” twice! Little Black Goatster gets plastered once, then BM comes back later to finish the job!

Laughing Squeeeeed.

Advertisements

Comments

1. 6rabbits says:

Isn’t this an “Encore Presentaysh”? Not that it isn’t worthy of repeated viewings; just remember Mr. “Matrix Moves” McGoaterson and his less-than-thrilled sibs! 😉

2. Birdcage says:

Yes, I think it’s “Encore Presentaysh” fer ser. I also think two little black goatsters get nailed one time each, instead of the same little black goatster getting nailed twice.

3. Yes, I’ve seen it many times, and it’s two different black goats. Wonder whether the third goat is the little bratty goat kid’s mother because the kid jumps over the third goat, but doesn’t actually hit it. 🙂

4. prinsas says:

I think there’s a misspelling – Butt-a-milk. get it . . . . goat milk. er . .. . lame.

5. dgerish says:

I need Buttermilk to come visit me and make me laugh. What a riot this goat is.

6. Slippers says:

OMG!!!!! This is just too cute for words!!!!!!!!!!

7. Cutekotori says:

So bouncy! The other goats are like -_-

8. I think I may have damaged a vital organ by laughing so hard. 🙂

9. I think this little goat wants to be a gazelle.

10. Go away kid, you’re bothering me.

11. doomchild says:

Buttermilk should be named a GCS, a Global Crisis Solver. Feeling depressed? No worries, watch Buttermilk for 15 mins. Want to start a war? Here, have a romp with Buttermilk and his pals. In the middle of a galactic war, just found out your father is an evil Sith Lord and you fancy your sister? Here, have a … no, wait, you’re screwed.

12. sabrina rose says:

Love the cackling “baaing”!

13. Definitely an encore. This video has been cracking me up since it was originally featured.