You’re Aren’t Busy Or Anything, R U?

[If you don’t mind, I’ll just interrupt what looks like a very painful set of exercises, so you can focus all of your attention where it should be. On me.]

Thanks to Ingrid H.

Advertisements

Comments

1. tiamatsdg says:

OMG, that was hilarious!

2. prinsas says:

yoga + four-legged love = *bliss*

3. My fave: the woman standing on her hands with her legs wrapped around her arms, and the dog drops the ball in front of her. I can just imagine her saying, “Now? NOW looked like a good time for me to THROW YOUR BALL?!”

4. Dog are all looking for their owners to play together with them.

Cats are … looking for a place to sleep. xD

5. Ellen W. says:

Does anyone else remember that show on Animal Planet way back wen about the woman who gave special classes at her yoga studio for people to bring their dogs to? It was such a sweet show.

6. Blue Footed Booby says:

I lost it at the big black dog near the end. The anticipating as he sat patiently really made it.

7. Sharon Wilson says:

Cats love to jump on backs; it’s like goats!

8. ttoo funny. LOL! the kitty that stayed on the ladies back the whole time she kept switching positions was my favorite. Go team Kitty.

9. @Blue Footed Booby, me too. Ha! *wiping coffee splatter off computer screen*

10. That big black dog was like .. now you are MINE! “wiping tears of laughter”

11. Ha! This is my life…. glad to see I’m not the only one!

12. 😆 The kitties were like they were trying to show their owners how to really do yoga 😆

13. Cats look at yoga and laugh.

14. I can’t say this looked better overall than my yoga classes, b/c we don’t do a lot of difficult one-armed planks and such, but having the cats to cuddle, or dogs to be, um, loved by, during each pose would make it more fun!!

15. Mikeyfur says:

Thank you one millions times for this one, CO. Starting my Friday off with laughter….priceless.

16. Yea, the newfie is where I lost it. But the cutest for me were the cat that rolls over and paws the woman during her headstand, and the cat that stays on the other woman all through sun salutation. 🙂