And Here I Am All Zenned Out With My Bread Pillow…

…WHAT WAS THAT?

Comments

1. Mikeyfur says:

So much for zen. I had the speakers up a little too loud and my cat and I both jumped. Stupid thunder!

2. I could deal with the bread pillow but the croissant pillow..

3. Kitteh was prepared for the storm. That’s showerdough bread he’s resting his chin on.

4. I can see sleeping this way if you have a head full of pink curlers-remember those days?

5. 4leafclover says:

Kitty likes to loaf! ;)

6. whawhawhatsis says:

Don’t remind me, Donna. The things we used to do for beauty….I even used to have to iron my sister’s hair! (Yes, that was a thing. Don’t ask.)

And Oakley, you constantly amaze me. Not only do you come up with puns that are incredibly wonderfully painful, but you do it so quickly! It’s a real gift, I have to tell you, and I for one am grateful that you share your brilliance here on CO!

7. Saffron says:

I wonder if they make bread pillows in hoomin size cause I would sure like one.

8. yulyndi says:

@4leafclover, good one!

9. @whawhawhatsis– I’m very grateful that the Men and Women of CO are kind enough to put up with my particular tic. Would you believe that friends and associates are sometimes (p)underwhelmed by my verbal antics? ;)

10. Oakley, and to others who pun or perhaps write haiku–do keep on, it’s a lovely part of CO. Cute doesn’t have to be just the photo, what you write in response is often just as charming.

11. AWW :D That dear sweet kitty was laying there so comfortable with the bread pillow and the croissant pillow until that nasty thunder scared the poor dear sweet kitty :D I hope the dear sweet kitty’s owner comforted him/her :D

12. Rachael says:

For some reason, I thought that was a butter pillow, not a croissant. Silly me. :)

I second (or third) what’s been said about our favorite punster. This place would not be nearly as cool without Oakley. *hug*