Did Someone Say…”Toesday?”

THESE kittehs LOVE toes. And all other parts of your feet, too!

From Vladdy.

Comments

1. :lol: Kitties who think feet are cat toys :lol:

2. Malinki says:

Tastes like chicken.

3. Please spare a moment to think of Luna the Calico Cat of the multicoloured toes. She is embarking on the long sleep tonight.

4. When I was a girl I had a slumber party. My kitten would attack the girls’ feet, they would squeal and giggle. Finally my mother came and put him to bed. She said he was so exhausted he flopped on his back and started to snore.

5. Mingles' Mommy says:

@Elaine – such a cute story! I miss my cats’ kitten days!

6. annette says:

The cat being dragged across the floor reminds me of my childhood beagle. I had big fuzzy slippers (we used to call them “Tribbles” for any Star Trek fans) and he loved to glom on to them and get dragged around the house on his belly — which meant I spent a lot of time walking like Igor from the Frankenstein movies.

@dessertforlunch, sincere condolences on the loss of Luna.

7. Sowmya Dakshinamurti says:

Good bye, Luna – au revoir. I will think of wonderful cats with multicolour toes and smile thru the tears.

8. Saffron says:

@dessertforlunch, my thoughts and prayers with you and Luna. *hugs for you* :(

9. @dessertforlunch sending love to Luna as she leaves this earth. and love to you as you say farewell to your furbaby…i know you will see her again.

10. Peace and love to you Luna, say hi to my Rocky. Till we meet again…

11. kuruczrita says:

3….2….1….and attack :) I love cats always and forever <3

12. Blue Footed Booby says:

I used to live with two old college buddies who had a cat that would attack my feet. Only mine. He would event do it on command (“Look! It’s BFB and his delicious toes!”) I miss that cat.

13. I used to be awoken at 1:00 a.m. by my late lamented Jersey Joe chewing on my toes. (He’s not late and lamented due to his toe-chewing proclivities. He had FIV.)

14. @dessertforlunch, hugs to you and Luna. It’s hard to say goodbye.

15. Rachael says:

@dessertforlunch, I am truly sorry for your loss. I bet your sweet Luna knew just how much she was loved. I hope your memories will comfort you in the months and years to come. Big hug comin’ at you, sweetie. *hug* <3

16. Sharon Wilson says:

This reminds me of a chapter in Bill Cosby’s “Childhood” where he said every one of his kittens thought his big toe was their breakfast…

17. Mingles' Mommy says:

RIP Luna. Dessert, as Bill Watterson (“Calvin and Hobbes”) said about his cat – “We can always meet again in dreams. And every now and then, we do.”

18. :cry: AWW :cry: I am so sorry to hear about the passing of your dear sweet kitty, Luna, dessertforlunch :cry: I hope another dear sweet kitty or two or three or more (how many you can afford to care for) come into your life when you are feeling up to adopting a kitty.