Bo, Who Wears The Pants In Your House, Dude?

Forget we asked- the answer is obvious.

From BuzzFeed.

Comments

1. Hahaha so adorable

2. That was not nice kitty.

3. :lol: This video show that the kitty is the boss in this household :lol:

4. yulyndi says:

Seems Bo knows kitty claws.

5. Awwwww, maybe step in after a minute, pick up the cat, and let the poor “I want to be a good boy so bad but I’m SO frightened” dog down the stairs? You know, let everyone see that the human is really the boss. (sorry to nuff, for some reason it just breaks my heart) :)

6. sabrina rose says:

Poor kitty probably feels outnumbered by great big doggies! That Fenway doesn’t put up with any nonsense, but Beau is such a softy. Kind of a funny/sad situation! Maybe adopt another cat for moral support?

7. Saffron says:

Kitteh is all “I am just sitting here, people. Minding my own business….lalallaalalaaa”.

And Fenway is an excellent name for a doggeh. Even though Red Sox nation is not happy right now….

8. Jackie Rose says:

I’d be willing to wager that kitty has already instilled the “Fear of the Fuzzy” into poor Bo.

9. murkle46 says:

Not happy about about the shepard attacking the kitty. :(

10. Jenny Islander says:

Golden Retrievers, as a breed, are Minnesota Nice. Cats . . . not so much.

11. Cats rule!

12. Blue Footed Booby says:

@murkle46
    I don’t think that really counts as an attack. If he’d wanted to do harm he absolutely could have, but he didn’t even has his teeth bared, so I don’t think it even qualifies as aggressive behavior. That seemed more like no-nonsense dog for “you’re being very rude and need to stop *now.*”

13. The Shepard isn’t attacking the kitty. Kitty and Shepard probably have a “sibling relationship”. It’s a love-hate thing all siblings have. Happens in my house all the time. Kitty will pop the puppy when she gets out of line. Puppy with slobber the kitty when he is rude (he hates that). But at the end of the day they are best buds. They love to hang out together. If another animal messes with her kitty, she is the first to defend him.

14. Rachael says:

jnyjny, your words reflect my thoughts EXACTLY! I could not have stated it any better.