UPDATED! NEW Maru/Hana Vid + A Maru PILLOW

There STILL isn’t anything that Maru can get stuck in. (Did a search on this product and can’t locate. You’d think Amazon.jp due to all the boxes, right? If you find it, post in comments ’cause you know people are gonna want to get it.)

UPDATE:

* Credit to Nyanmama for finding the “Mouse Tail” here.

* A MARU PILLOW. AND A HANA KEYRING. WANT. (They appear to be gifts from this company, and not sold to the public. I haz a sad.)

20140707

20140707-01

20140707-02

20140707-03

Comments

1. EEEEE!!!! It’s the exact correct shape!

2. mollykubik says:

I’m thinking Maru, His Rotundness, is actually a Robot. How else can he be such a perfect cat for all boxes, all situations, all plays?

3. AH HAA! I see a piece of fluff on the floor that isnt Maru or Hanna! ( 22 seconds). Notice how later it is gone!

Love the upside down Maru.

4. jlamusings says:

This is so full of awesomeness: the flappy paw fights, Maru’s little muppet mouth as he snaps upsidedown at Hana, crazy round eyes, swishy tails. I just love these 2 kittehs! I wonder if they’ll ever get plushies of themselves. Both Grumpycat and Lil Bub have cute plushies now…..

5. kitkatCC says:

My cat would totally ignore that scratchy mouse if I bought it for her.

6. I went to http://www.catclaws.com and found every imaginable shape except that one. Wonder if it is only available in Japan?

7. Night Owl says:

Those cats should work in marketing.

8. Night Owl says:

I never thought I’d see what a combination of a cat and mouse (a catmouse?) would look like. Thanks, Maru! :)

9. dgerish says:

Just as I was wondering if Maru could squeeze out the small front opening, he did it! What a great scratcher, and what fab kittehs.

10. 6rabbits says:

I had absolutely NO IDEA the variety of cat scratchers available out there! 😳 But…none constructed like this one, tho there are several mouse-shaped scratchers. Must be a Japan-only item. (BTW is there such a thing as a “bunny tree”? My buns love going vertical, but the cat trees I’ve seen won’t work because buns don’t jump like cats do, nor do they have that spine flexibility. Anyone?)

11. Love this video XD
    Upside-down Maru is so cute

12. Nyanmama says:

The scratcher is $35 + tax (and + shipping from Japan…..) https://flf-tokyo.com/pets/cat-sofa.html
    These pillows are not for sale. http://sisinmaru.blog17.fc2.com/blog-entry-1699.html

13. Glad the pillows got added to the post XD

14. Do they ship IN A BOX?!?

15. At :31 they look like a feline magic act. I wonder if that’s the secret behind the floors. And oh my! those cushions and such are keeeling me!

16. Such fatness! They are so cute, bapping each other.

17. O.M.G. Mini-Hana pillow!

18. Took me a sec to realize the scratching post was actually mouse-shaped. It makes Maru look like a Maru-dillo.

19. prinsas says:

@gmm – i’m ROTFLOLPIP . . . . Marudillo ;)

20. AWW :D I would just LOVE the Maru and Hana pillows and key chains :D

21. @6rabbits – I wonder if your buns could manage something like this? http://podzachcattrees.weebly.com/handicap-cat-tree.html

22. yulyndi says:

@gmm, Marudillo – I love it!

23. that last picture!! so perfect

24. Hana sure is getting big!
    I just love watching Maru and Hana play…they play so nicely with each other!