Super Jazz Hands Action!

Brody The Kitteh has a LOT to say. Watch how he flashes his BEANS and generally mouths off nonstop. Speakers up, please and thanks.

C.O. Rated: 100% Prosh.

The Squidster.

Comments

1. Wonder if Brody is part Meezer, he’s so chatty….and charming… and knows how to work the camera!

2. Hmmm, I’m think payback time in about 7 months more or less.

3. He’s like a kitty theramin – get your hands near it and it starts making noise. This little guy is just too much. I would keel over ded from all this cute every day.

4. JenDeyan says:

I love noisy kittens. I can’t get enough of those tiny voices.

5. yulyndi says:

Jazz Claws, more like it! Simply adorables!

6. 6rabbits says:

Grinning from ear to ear, I am! :-)

7. Warning. Too much squee! May splode!

8. Jazz hands? Nope, more like grabby hands I reckon. And the bebeh mewing. Ded!
    I’m with Nan; this leetle dude is gonna return the favour in a few months time. Fiesty much?

9. Shelley says:

Little kitteh is learning the “don’t touch me there” wap.

10. I would steal that baby in a fast minute. In fact, could you look over there for a second?

11. lol@sugitomo, definitely a kitty theremin!

12. Clairdelune says:

Such big claws for such a teeny bebeh!! Too much qte, I will have to abstain for a couple of days. My resistance is wearing dangerously thin, more of this and I will end up with half a dozen adorable mewlies.

13. AWW :D I would just LOVE to cuddle dear sweet little Brody The Kitteh :D

14. My girl kitty Cici loooves kittens (I’ve fostered many litters and she mothers them all, despite being spayed and never a momma herself). She heard this baby and came right over to make sure he was okay! I assured her he was just being feisty and she felt much better!

15. Sorry to be The Grinch here, but this is decidedly NOT CUTE. At a minimum, to pester an animal continuously is disrespectful of its wants and feelings. But worse, this idiot is training her kitten to be aggressive, scratch, and bite. NOT COOL.

16. OMG the squealingks! Ded now.

17. Sarad, good call.

18. Alice Shortcake says:

If Brody was being “pestered” I think he’d just get up and walk away.

19. What Sarad (and Em.D.) said, precisely. @Alice Shortcake: Brody *clearly* would like to get away, watch closely. He probably tried enough times, only to realize he is powerless against that hand/guy. The squealing isn’t one of pleasure. Commenter Erin’s kitty Cici knew that, too.

20. Blue Footed Booby says:

@Sarad
    If he were training his cat to scratch, he would be *getting scratched.* You can see from his hand this isn’t the case.

You’ll also note he has most of his claws out while he’s just attacking his own feet, so I’m not convinced he’s got full control of them yet. After all if he had full fine motor control he wouldn’t flail around like this.

21. yulyndi says:

Some men treat kittehs like dogs and like to roughhouse with them. (yes, i know, a 180 lb. man vs. a 2 lb. kitteh is not fair) My ex always did this and when I would complain, he would say “they like it, or they would run off.” I think this guy is one of those. In another Brody video, his hand is all torn up with scratches and bites. Not saying it’s right, just saying it happens.

22. Saffron says:

To solve issue of whether or not kittayn is being bothered, he needs to be in my house where I will pet him and play with him 24/7. And possibly pop him in my mouf.
    Purely for research purposes. :D

23. yulyndi says:

@Saffron, the lengths you would go to for ‘research’ just humbles me. Snerk!

24. I was too busy watching the claw action there.

25. kodalai says:

@Shari, I have heard a theory advanced (can’t confirm it) that the all-black coloration is something that is very common when Siamese breed with other DSH types. If so, it would explain a lot about my cat (he’s got the super-long tail, triangle head and ears, and talkative nature of a meezer…)

26. Possumina says:

Wow, what a lot of squeaming! Yes, squeaming, you read that right.

27. @kodalai – I never heard that! But now that I think about some personality-plus black kitties I’ve known and loved, I think you’re right. Siamese ancestry really would explain a lot!

28. 6rabbits says:

@sugimoto: Had to google “theremin”. I say this site should have one of those educational ratings cos I’m always learning new, cool stuff here! ;-) Thanks for expanding my knowledge!👍