ResQte Of The Week: The Fur Brothers

IMG_20140510_150408“Hi C.O., your site has extremely high cuteness standards. I’m wondering if my Fur Brothers might qualify. This is Doodles (above.) He’s the mischievous one. He earned himself the title “The Inspector”. He takes his responsibilities very seriously. This Chubtacular Fellow below is Tinker. When my parents recently had renovations done, the contractors nicknamed him “Jumbo Boy.” These guys were rescued from the Toronto Humane Society and they have been enchanting us with their beautiful green eyes ever since.” -Jessica R.

IMG_20140415_180212

Comments

1. annette says:

Not one, but two beautiful tuxies. A post after my own heart. (That first photo is a beauty.)

2. Awwwww! one has a black nosie and the other has a pink nosie :D I have a grey and white tuxie who’s also a bit of an Inspector! He has to do the rounds every evening, going into all the cabinets just to make sure nothing is out of sorts lol.

3. How adorbs! Did the inspector help the contractors with their work?

4. Fatty.

5. Smartypants says:

Such handsome kittehs! (oh, and that is one clean white carpet – worthy of Maru & Hana!)

6. Saffron says:

I am hypnotized by their beautiful eyes. Such wonderful kittehs and a wonderful hoomin for rescuing them.

i have a laaaarge kitteh, and prefer to call him ‘spherical’ :D

7. Rhonda B. says:

They are a couple of handsome kitties! I love the chubby guy! :)

8. Rachael says:

I love that these two handsome guys are so well loved. Yay for rescues!!! :)

9. Tinker reminds me of a Bill Kliban cat. http://www.eatmousies.com/postcards1.html

10. Dear CO
    I’m slightly disappointed by this post. I thought the heading read “The Four Brothers” scrolled down and only found two. (Very gorgeous of course! We had a “big-boned” boy called Tinker when I grew up.) Discombobulated, I took my first sip of coffee for the day, reread the heading and now I get it. Still, would’ve liked to see four kittehs though.
    Feeling cheated,
    Me.

11. They’re lovely kitties, I love their faces. But they were_ADOPTED_ from the Toronto Humane Society, not _RESCUED_

12. Nuffer alert, cough cough

13. Jessica R. says:

The Inspector is too important and busy to do work. He only inspects.

14. Gorgeous tuxies, both of them! We too have a big-boned boy, and that just means there’s more of him to love.

15. Tinker is definitely “Maruesque” and gorgeous with it! And why do they have two and I have none???

16. These sweeties more than qualify as co material! I love both of them!

17. These guys are gorgeous, Tinker is like: “what a day I’ve had, just gimme two fingers of milk…ahh, on second thoughts, just leave me the bottle..”

18. AWW :D I wish I could give both Doodles and Tinker cuddles :D