Hey Vidor! Can I Play With Your Head?

[Or maybe your front paws! I'll gnaw on this one for a min- no, I'll gnaw on THAT one! Hey, maybe the back ones- heck, there are FOUR of them! Now hold STILL! OM NOM NOM.]

Gavin the Kitten is ALL OVER Vidor the Samoyed, who is OK with the whole deal. Found by Smedley.

Comments

1. More like Sam-annoyed, am I right? I’ll see myself out.

2. Aw Shucks says:

Aw, what a sweet and patient doggy.

3. 6rabbits says:

Love when kittehs try and be fierce and attack big doggehs! Very cute!
    Doggeh: Is there a FLY in the room? I can barely feel it but something tiny is “attacking” me!

4. What a sweet video of that little tiny kitty playing with such a big dog. That dog seems so gentle and caring to the cat. I am sure that one day they will be incredible playmates with one another. Thanks so much for sharing.

5. Rachael says:

I call Marc Anthony! The “awww” level is through the roof (or through the woof). :)

6. Will SOMEone explain the “Mac Anthony” thing to me?

7. I can’t explain the Marc Anthony thing, but I can definitely tell you I’m ded from that cute.

8. Such a sweet dog!
    Mark Anthony and Pussyfoot are from a Looney Tunes cartoon…

9. Such a sweet dog! Mark Anthony and Pussyfoot is a cartoon with a big dog and a little kitten.

10. Lerrinus says:

Hey! Is it poss to bring back the Marc Anthony tag!? This totally needs it! :-)

11. I have slain the big white dog. And now, I will slay it some more.

12. what does it mean? I will, if you tell me what it means!

13. Gavin: “Best. Playyard. EVER”
    Vidor: “IDK what it is but….innit cute?”

14. Lewis n' Clark says:

Ok, but I was a LEETLE worried that Gavin might want to nom the…uh… the thing that Vidor’s privacy tail should have been covering

15. Mary (the first) says:

L&C, I also was thinking, there’s an .. “appendage” .. that Vidor might not want nommed.

16. @ Brinke, Marc Antony is from a cartoon where a big dog (Marc Antony) takes care and hides a tiny kitten and takes the blame with his human for the kitten breaking things. The big dog loves the tiny kitten So any video where a big dog is happy to let a tiny kitten do whatever it’s want with him is a Marc Antony video.

17. Laura DragonWench says:

Gavin: “Grr, arr, I iz fierce!”
    Vidor: *snort* “Huh? Oh, yeah, sure kid. You’ve killed me dead.” *snore* :D

@Lewis ‘n Clark: I’m with you–the way Gavin was eying Vidor’s, um, “man noodle” I was a bit concerned he might pounce on it next. Thank goodness he reconsidered, otherwise Vidor might not have stayed so mellow!

18. Angie,
    Samoyed dogs are very gentle and sweet like that. Their temperament is naturally like that. You’ll never find a mean samoyed

19. Jenny Islander says:

I think Vidor is just enjoying a warm bath of oh my Dog you are so cute, do something else cute, go on. Like humans, dogs tend to get goozy over cute babies.

20. Lerrinus says:

It’s from a Cartoon where a big bossy/scary bulldog gets his big heart stolen by a cute tiny kitten! He would do anything for the little baby! The dogs name is Marc Antony and the kitten is called pussyfoot – they’re from the Looney Tunes cartoons and they’re very sweet!

21. :lol: Vidor just lays there while dear sweet little Gavin pounces repeated on him :lol:

22. Lerrinus says:

Tried to reply before but I’m not sure what I did wrong! Marc Anthony is a big scary bulldog and pussyfoot is a cute little kitten – they become the best of friends in the Looney tunes cartoons. It’s very cute!