It’s Canada Day! Beauty!

unnamed“…and VOKRA rescue kitty Abbie McFlooferson has a couple of awesome photos we’d like to share. I’m hoping you can post these shots of my little Mountie.” -Sharon D.

Canada Day Abbie2
“This is a photo of my niece’s guinea pig Vanilla Bean Meringue (a.k.a. “Beanie”) showing her true north strong & free colours for Canada Day today.” Sent by Sandra T.

Beanie2 2014

Comments

1. Alice Shortcake says:

All together now…

“Eh!”

2. Thanks for joining in our celebrations with such an awesome display of Canadian cute.

3. Happy Canada Day :D

4. Rachael says:

Happy Canada Day to our awesome neighbors to the north! :)

5. Happy Canada Day from a Canuck who lives in Chicago!! Cher xo

6. Sowmya Dakshinamurti says:

(Don’t forget to pronounce “Beauty” like Canadians do – “BYOO-dy!”) Proud Canuck Abbie McFloofersons looks just like our Dmitri Purrshkavich. Except the clothes. Not clothes. Not if you wish to live…

7. Saffron says:

Is that Pharrel’s kitteh? (you know someone would say eet :D )

Happy Canada Day to our northern hoomin and anipal neighbors! *waves*

8. 260Oakley says:

What a wonderful Catnuck and adorable Winnipig!
    Happy Canada Day and my apologies if the peeg isn’t really from Winnipeeg. Pun-etic license, eh?

9. That’s some excellent modeling by Abbie there! She gives good face. Yay Canada! :)

10. Shaz aka Sharon says:

HAPPY CANADA DAY! Abbie is doing what she loves best, right now, and that is loafing in her cardboard box. Thanks for posting this, Brinke!

11. Sharon Wilson says:

Abbie wears that Mountie hat well!

12. omg that looks just like one of my baby kitties- Pequena!

13. 4leafclover says:

So adorable!! Now we just need two more kitties dressed up as Nell and Snidely Whiplash!! ;)

14. whatthelump says:

My Little Mountie? Abbie needs a show like My Little Pony!

15. I love Abbie! Come see more photos of her and her siblings (amongst others) at:http://www.flickr.com/groups/reallyhugecats/.
    She is adorable and very fashunible too! Happy day Canada… Live long and prosper.

16. Shaz aka Sharon says:

Daniel, I think you’re one of Abbie’s biggest fans. :) Just in case you didn’t know, she has a Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rainbows-and-Flying-Ponies-The-Abbietastic-World-of-Abbie-McFlooferson/128943087149364

17. Happy Canada Day :D AWW :D I am so glad to hear that dear sweet Abbie McFlooferson has her loving forever home :D I hope you have many long and happy years with her, Sandra T. :D