Greatest Disapproval In The History Of History

unnamedWhatever it is, this guy does NOT approve. Photographed by Heather A.

Comments

1. I’m not a herpetologist, but if those are eggs stuck to the lower belly, this probably isn’t a guy.

2. well excuse me, mr. mcwartypants!! (what a cutie!)

3. Alice Shortcake says:

rhea3, I thought he was wearing a tiny pair of swimming trunks.

You learn something new every day, don’t you?

4. Blue Footed Booby says:

@rhea3
    What kid of toad keeps eggs on their tummies? I’ve heard of the ones that keep them on their backs, but every other species I’m familiar with (basically just bufo and american) lays them in water similar to how frogs do.

5. Rachael says:

“Jump in ma belleh!!!” :)

6. Heather A. says:

I found this guy hoping around my front flowers and bushes. He was just too everything to not be posted!

7. Saffron says:

Yikes, that may be the most disapproving disapproval evar!

8. Says to lady: “I was toad you were a princess…” Just kidding–I’m sure you are! But he may not be the prince you’re looking for!! LOL

9. Methinks the little fellow needs a monocle.

10. Whoa! That is some STERN disapproval. I’m sitting up straight and eating my vegetables, lemme tell ya.

11. Reblogged this on KSFINBLOG : Global Analyst and commented:
    the expression on it’s face…

12. That’s the cutest toad making a “frog face” I think I’ve ever seen. Looks a bit like Java the Hut or whoever that character was in Star Wars.

13. Victoria, Mom to 4 Rats (plus 2 kittehs and one firebelly toad) says:

Cute toadie! I’m not sure what people are talking about as far as eggs. All I see is super bumpy skin on the groin/abdomen area.

14. Smartypants says:

Yay, it’s Mr. Toad! All he needs is little clothes and a motorcar!

15. Love the ‘tude! :D

16. He looks like he’s got grandpa shorts on.

17. Adorable:)

18. Well yes, he’s certainly aghast about something. I’m guessing it’s being picked up and having his wares displayed on the intertubes.

19. That little guy’s short pants are too tight. :-D :-D

20. Reminds me of Carson on Downton Abbey.

21. Bumpy undies!!

22. sleekityin says:

Am not surprised Ms/Mr Toad is disapproving, few of us look great at that camera angle. But good to see it being looked after. Frogs and toads are the gardeners friend and they’re under threat at the moment from Ranavirus so they need a bit of TLC from us hoomins. :)

23. they always look like elderly English gentlemen who have missed tea time. Mr. Toad is not pleased to have been taken from ToadHall.

24. Made me think of Jabba the Hut too!

25. All creatures of God and Nature are beautiful, each in its own way.