We’ve All Heard Of “Bread Pudding”

But what about…a Bread Pillow! Japan, natch. The last guy with the slowly closing eye capsules is killer.

Comments

1. Rachael says:

I want a bread pillow for my pupperson!! :)

A question for you cat people (and I know so many of you are): Is it okay to feed a stray cat that you’re pretty sure belongs to someone and is not feral? Just a few minutes ago I went out into my kitchen and I was startled to see a gorgeous marmie with a huuuuge floofy tail starting into my house from the deck. I’d seen him in the neighborhood once before and couldn’t help but admire his good looks. He meowed when he spotted me so I figured he was hungry. I spooned some doggeh food onto a paper plate and shoved it out onto the deck (making sure he didn’t scamper into the house, as that would’ve scared the bejeezus outta both me and my scaredy cat chiwawa). He ate most of it, then left. Was I right to feed him? I’m such a sucker for animals, it would’ve been really hard for me to say “no” to that beseeching face.

2. I think it’s okay to feed him a little, as long as it’s cat food. Dog food isn’t supposed to be good for kitties.

The bread pillows are great.

3. 260Oakley says:

Bread pillows– perfect for loafing around.

4. Victoria, Mom to 4 Rats (and Two Orange Kittehs) says:

Rachael, I think it’s fine, but definitely do pick up some cat food if you’re going to do it.

Also, I need to find these pillows for my kitteh, Jasper. I have to keep all real bread (and crackers, cereal, etc) in the house locked up or he steals it and eats it. Apparently he missed the memo that cats are supposed to be carnivores.

5. Smartypants says:

I think that chihuahua is a …purebread!

LOL, love the kitteh with his leg in the air. He’s like “Oh! Didn’t know I had an audience!” and scoots off.

6. Rhonda B. says:

@ Victoria…… my cat likes saltine crackers too. She also sits next to the TV tray if I am eating Lee’s chicken and begs for food. She loves Lee’s chicken- I only give it to her as a treat though. I try to keep to a normal diet of kitty kibble, but I just can’t resist that little face and the quiet meows when she is wanting the chicken. I only give her the meat not the crispy coating. She knows how to manipulate me!!! :) :)

7. Rachael says:

Thanks, guys. I will pick up some good quality kitteh food tomorrow, just in case Mr. Marmie makes a return appearance. :)

8. I got nervous when I saw kitty’s one leg propped up on the bread, like there’s a fart coming. Pull my toe!

9. AWW :D The kitty thought his/her owner had gotten him/her food and that is why he/she got up :D