Mihai’s Caturday Compilation

Just in time for Caturday this kitteh compilation comes rolling in. Look how sweet- the kittehs all showing affection for their hoomins.

Like they don’t have an ulterior motive.

Comments

1. I know that :you can stilll see your laptop if I’m sititng on your chest kneading your neck and rubbing on your chin, right?” pose.

2. kagechikara says:

As I watch this, there is a very happy passed out, mostly upside down cat on my lap, preventing me from getting up from the computer chair. But she’s pretty cute. Kitty love is the best love.

3. Aw, cats and their boys. I could watch this all day. Sigh!!

4. All of these guys should appear in the long-term awaited men of co calendar!

5. Oops my smart phone goofed a bit! That should of been long-awaited, not long-term!

6. edmundh says:

*sniff* “Hoomin, you smell funny and you don’t have enough of my scent on you. Here, let me rub some more on you.”

7. Jenny Islander says:

My late mother-in-law had a cat that knew she was ill. It would just absolutely pitch a fit if she disconnected herself (bless her heart) from the oxygen lines that ran all over the main level of the house and went down to the basement (again, bless her heart).

8. Clairdelune says:

WHERE were all these cat-loving guys when I was young and looking for one?!?!?!? *sighhh* Well, at least I do have the cat. :-/

9. daisycam says:

The joy of being loved by a cat!

10. Mary (the first) says:

I second the motion for the long-awaited men of CO calendar (by now, we should have enough for a coffee table book instead) and add all these guys to the roster!

11. @Jenny, I’m getting some uh, subtext there about your MIL and disconnecting herself from her oxygen. Thanks heavens her cat was willing to tattle on her.

12. Laura DragonWench says:

@Clairdelune: Where are these guys RIGHT NOW! I’m still looking for that cat-loving (or dog-loving, or both, actually) guy and I’m not spying any in my vicinity. And I have to force my cat to spend time on my lap. … I think I’ll go have myself a little pity party now. :P

13. kagechikara, you are right! Kittly love is the best kind of love!

14. AWW :D Kitty love :D