Caturday: Timo And His Hammock, Part III

When last we saw Timo back in March, he was struggling with the ins and outs of his new hammock. Three months later, he’s still getting used to it, but seems to be settling in nicely. (We should all have such problems!)

And if you’re new to The Timo Thing, his hoomin offered us this overview of The Man himself.)

Comments

1. Is Timo a Himalayan/Maine Coon? The coloring and fluffiness are so adorable but I have never seen that before without the typical Persian looking face? In any case a beautiful cat with a beautiful home! I wish I could give my cats a koi pond! I also always wonder how folks have such pristine homes with cats. Mine is always a disaster of toys and fur.

2. Timo has the exact same problems with the hammock as I do. :/ Glad he figured it out though – gorgeous kitty.

3. DillPig says:

Timo could almost be the happy version of Grumpy Cat! (But bigger and fluffier of course….) :-D

4. jlamusings says:

I think Timo may be a Ragdoll??? He’s beautiful! What wonderful toe fluff and bloomers!

5. I wonder if his human’s have as nice a hammock.

6. What a life! I wonder if his hoomin would consider adopting me. :)

7. Man, I think I may have to get one of them hammocks for my cats… Or two, side by side? Cuuute. And one for myself! I’ve slept in hammocks while in Brazil and they’re really comfy! You actually sleep in them sideways (they’re super wide, obvy), so your back isn’t like a banana all night. :D

PS. I’d say cutie Timo is a ragdoll.

8. Clairdelune says:

Gorgeous kitty! Amazing floof, amazing tail. And what a nice home he has, a cat heaven.

9. Sandi Lee says:

I agree that Timo is a handsome Ragdoll with an engaging personality and appears to be livin’ the good (great!) life. Wish all kitties in the world had it this rough.

10. Bucky's Mom says:

Timo is one handsome boy with an enormously wonderful personality!! His video was most enjoyable!!

11. Bucky's Mom says:

I’ve been away too long, so forgot about the mod machine! Do they still serve goodies in teh moderation lounge????

12. AWW :D I would just LOVE to snorgle Timo’s fluffy belly :D