We’re Just Horsing Around!!

The Squad O’ McGoatersons are determined to scale the top of this Mountain, who happens to be named Mr. G.

Mr. G is getting his mellow on and can’t be bothered.

Arbroath.

Comments

1. Stressfactor says:

Looks like Mr. G is something of a ‘slippery’ customer!

2. Maybe it feels like a good massage. In any case, what a sweet horsey! :)

3. Aside from the sad goat we saw the other day who was missing his donkey buddy, are goats ever NOT having fun? Thanks to CO, I have now added “spend time on a goat farm” to my bucket list. And this coming from someone who, as a toddler, had a goat reach up and eat the barrette out of her hair at a petting zoo. Clearly this did not traumatize me for life.

4. Climb ev’ry horse, goatersons. Till you find your dreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeems!

5. That is the most patient, unfazed horsie ever!

6. Stop! Do NOT hop on pop!

7. That is the cutest video! That horse has so much patience. And I love how the goats just jump and land on all four at once.

8. 260Oakley says:

And which mountains Mr G? Mt Ever-Rest, of course.

9. Sowmya Dakshinamurti says:

Horse thinking: “Stupid kids…”

10. What is it with goatsters and climbing on things? Deserves some scientific study.

11. That was adorable! What a sweet horsey! I’m with Rachael-maybe those little sproingy-hooves feel good!

12. Are goatsies the new “it” animul around here? Hehe.

Re goatsters and climbing: I think that’s what they were built for, pretty much (i.e. their specialty/advantage)! Like those wild goats that can climb almost perpendicular cliffs… I reckon it’s so they can get away from preadors, reach food no one else can, live in mountaineous areas with difficult terrain? I can’t speak for those Moroccan goats that climb trees tho. ;D

13. Silly bebeh goats! Sweet, patient horsie!

14. That is a chillaxed horse.

15. Susan M. says:

Watched this about four times before I submitted it… Now a couple times more! Can’t stop bouncing in my chair!

16. Jimbeaux says:

I have a friend who owns two goats (she uses them for milk) and a number of chickens. The goats are the laid-back, friendly ones- they love to just hang out with humans- and it’s the chickens who are like this- we have pics of the little chickens riding around on the goats, who really don’t seem to mind playing taxi. :)

17. oooo .. Up a little .. ooo .. Over to the right a bit … AHHH .. YA .. Right there .. That’s the spot !!

18. Laura DragonWench says:

A scene like this is exactly why I’ve always, always, always, wanted my own farm. Animals. Are. AWESOME! Oh, and the reason Mr. G can’t be bothered? He’s getting a lovely massage a la goat. :D

19. Check out 1:20!! A wee baby goatster comes out from UNDER Mr. G’s hind leg!!!!!!