THIS JUST IN: OMG Ponies!11!!! + Bonus Side-Eye ACTION!

“Dear Followers of the QTE: I went home at lunch today and a herd of 8 adult mustangs were IN OUR FRONT YARD, PEOPLE!! There were seven mares and a stallion and then there was this sweet colt scratching his itches on a tree and giving me side-eye! I have other pics and a video of the adults rolling on their back in the dust. I’ll send those in this weekend. But this picture just stole my heart! Hoping to be a Cuteporter for the first time, Michelle.”

20140627_132020-1-1

Comments

1. Michelle, I am totally jealous of you having these beautiful creatures in your yard but thanks for sharing this wonderful picture with us!

2. Michelle says:

We have lived in NV for seven years and have heard tell of them coming down from the foothills, but never seen it ourselves until a couple of weeks ago. This is the first time they have been in our own yard.

3. Slippers says:

I cannot wait to see the other pics and video. Like Ayliz, I am so jealous.

4. Who goes home to find a herd of OMG PONIES!!111!! in their yard? Michelle, that’s who! I am now officially green with envy. Can’t wait to see those other pics and video!! :)

5. Michelle says:

I know Rachel, right?? It’s like coming home to a pack of dogs in your yard, but it’s a herd of horses and OMG ponies!! instead of dogs!

6. Saffron says:

Note to self: Move to NV, because, OMGPONIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!1!!11!1!11111111111!!!!!!

7. That is so cool!

8. Wait..where are these animals, and who has wild horsies wandering on to their property??

9. DillPig says:

Where do you live Michelle? Because I. Am. Moving. There. Stat! :-D

10. Michelle says:

We live in Northern NV. Wild mustangs live in the foothills of the Sierra mountains. They come down a few weeks each summer. It’s not ideal, much like bears coming into residential areas, but it sure is delightful!

11. vulfhild says:

So glad these horses found a friend; they are going through some terrible times out West. Most people aren’t even aware how many horses have been sold from public lands, or the bad treatment they receive :

12. Michelle says:

I feel the same way,vulfhild. :-(

13. Sharon Wilson says:

Mustangs in front yards, otters in front yards…why can’t I have cute things in MY front yard??

14. Lisa Shalet says:

I have no OMGponies!11!!!! in my front yard. Or back yard. Or side yard.