I Think This Place Is Bugged

I’ve had this feeling for days now: haunting me, gnawing at me, the shadowy dread that tells me I’m not alone. Also, rocks don’t usually have blinking red lights on them, so there’s that little detail…

A Pallas’s cat gets curious about a video camera been placed in the enclosure. Via Laughing Squid.

Comments

1. JenDeyan says:

What a beauty. Curiosity didn’t kill the cat. It killed me… with cuteness!

2. Whackadoodle eyes! Seriously, that is the most beautiful creature I’ve ever seen!

3. I literally just died over this – first the beardy/no eared staring, then that squat, floofy body skulking out and then the out of focus peering into the lense!!! LOVED IT!!!

4. What a beautiful cat……!

5. 6rabbits says:

This is just so…cat!:-)

6. I just adore Pallas Cats. I could watch videos of them all day.

7. TheIglets says:

I’m not smart enough to figure out what the hover text would have said LOL’s

8. Every time I see a Pallas’ cat I think they’d make a great cartoon character.

9. Once A Fish says:

True story: I had a friend who worked at a zoo where they had pallas cats. One would sleep against the wall under the glass window and when it heard a visitor come close to the window, it would rise up slowly and scare the bejeebers out of the visitor. Eventually the zoo had to put a sign up that said something along the lines of, “Beware: one of our pallas cats enjoys recreational terrorizing. Please keep small children away from the window.”

10. Cutekotori says:

Its so floofy!

11. Mikeyfur says:

If that had been scripted, it just could not have been any funnier.

12. Hilarious! He just KNOWS he’ being watched.

13. Someone needs to domesticate this species. And then I need to have one at my house. Thanks.

14. twocityshibas says:

@Once A Fish, that’s awesome! hahaha.

15. Almost needs an “impending doom” tag!

16. I would like a COXCU of the extreme close up pallas cat please.

17. Yorekani says:

This post seriously needs a gif… Oh hey, where did you come from?

18. lol. so cute!

19. FloofTASTIC!!!

20. :lol: That Pallas’ cat certainly knows when something new is in his/her enclosure :lol: