From Kyle At Edgar’s Mission

The folks Down Under at Edgar’s Mission (along with Frostie’s many worldwide fans) are no doubt having a tough day today, mourning the passing of the wonderful little Super Goat, Frostie. Kyle at Edgar’s Mission sent these over late last night so Frostie Fans everywhere can have something to remember him by. (Click on these- they are sized and posted so you can save them to use as computer wallpaper.)

Frostie Composite

Frostie 1

Frostie 2

Frostie the Snow Goat-9

Frostie the Snow Goat-7

Frostie the Snow Goat-5

Frostie the Snow Goat-4

Frostie the Snow Goat-3

Frostie the Snow Goat-2

Frostie the Snow Goat

Comments

1. DillPig says:

Poor little Frostie!!!! :’-( My heart goes out to the wonderful people at Edgar’s Mission who took care of him. You guys gave him so much happiness. His life may have been short but you helped him live it well. xoxox

2. Malinki says:

Run free now, Frostie!
    We will miss you!

3. thank you to the lovely people who made Frosties life so lovely …and thank you Frostie for being such an inspiration …I smiled everytime I saw you ..today I’m crying to hear this news …but happy in my heart that you are now froliking happily on The Rainbow Bridge …you will never be forgotten you beautiful little soul

4. VAcatmom says:

I can’t believe I’m shedding tears over a goat I never met that lived 10K miles away…:) What a special spriit he was! And his rescuers and care takers should be ever so proud of the work they did so that he did have SOME time to enjoy life as he was meant to. Haed butts to Penguin as he mourns his little buddy.

5. Rachael says:

Frostie’s indominable spirit and enchanting smile won’t be forgotten and neither will the wonderful people at Edgar’s Mission who filled his life with so much love and joy.

6. He looks so happy in all the photos! And never more so when he’s standing there with his piglet friend. :)

7. So sad. :( Poor little frosty.

8. *weeping* Goodbye, little angel. Watch over your friends and beloved hoomins at Edgar’s Mission. You touched so many hearts and souls, we’ll never forget you.

9. So much love for sweet Frostie…his spirit and determination will not be forgotten. Thank you to the beautiful souls at Edgar’s Mission who loved Frostie, took such good care of him and shared him with the world.

10. Go be with many, many friends, sweet Frostie. *sniff*

11. Martine says:

RIP dear Frostie….

12. doomchild says:

It seems Frosty was lost to a bloat caused by severe abscesses in his spinal cord, pressing down to his rumen. A heartwarming story about Frosty can be read from Edgar’s Mission’s blog: http://www.edgarsmission.org.au/31977/why/#more-31977 (note: do not read at work. Seriously)

13. sonechka says:

this is extremely sad :(((((( RIP Frostie

14. Sandi Lee says:

Well I am sorry that Frostie didn’t make it, but it sure wasn’t due to a lack of love, care and attention that’s for sure! His short life was full of adventure and it gave us all a chance to enjoy this little guy while we could. I know there will be more sweet beebahs that need the same great home that he enjoyed.