One Can O’ Whup A**, Comin’ Up

This DOBERMAN does not. Stand. A. Chance. The little kitteh HAZ A FIERCE.

Five pounds of pure attitude, with a tip of the cap once again towards Napa.

Comments

1. That was hilarious. The kitten reminds me of a dog I had who thought he was big but only weighed six pounds.

2. Mary (the first) says:

Love the Meerkat sit-up move!! Those two are going to be BFF in no time!

3. Jan Keller says:

What a good puppy!

Thanks, Jan

4. kitten: You will obey mah AUTHORATI
    Doby: Did I feel a breeze?

5. Stressfactor says:

Poor kitteh. It’s so frustrating when you’re spoiling for a fight and no one will give it to you. : >

6. What a silly kitteh! Love the standing hop at about 40 seconds. And that is one unbelievably patient dog…

7. Blue Footed Booby says:

Looked like the dog raised his head, the kitten inflated defensively, and the dog lowered back down to present a more enticing/vulnerable target. What a nice dog!

8. Dag-nab-it, vid says it is private. Anyone got a link to it?

9. It’s baaaaaaaaack.

10. the GIF needs some sound effects

a few pew-pews and an appropriately placed boop should do.

11. kitteh has some awesome ninja moves. HIIIIII-YA!

12. Kitten did not seem to notice the yawn with all those teeth was bigger than he was.

13. twocityshibas says:

Is this thing working?? thwap, thwap, thwap…

14. Saffron says:

Thanks Brinke!

OMG, the fierce paw waving and when he rears back you can see his spotted belleh. This video is 100% awesome. And what a sweet doggeh. <3

15. @Sedro6- the look on kitteh’s face was priceless when that puppersons yawned. Oh kitteh noticed; kitteh just didn’t care. Classic kitteh!

16. This reminds me of the “Karate vs Sumo” cat video in youtube’s/cat videos’ infancy… DEFINITELY a karate kitteh this one, all 3 lbs (would be my guess :)) of her/him.

17. Love how the kitten was almost bowled over when the dog tried to snorgle his belleh.

18. What a paatient, tolerant doggie.

19. I’m a CHICKEN HAWK! Are you coming with me quietly, or do I have to slap you around some?

20. Dog is all “You’re kidding me, right?”

21. Nicely DUN , Brinke!!! YAY Dobermans + chikken hawk kittayns!!! WOOT WOOT

22. oop ACK Brinke, I posted this from the CuteO page, and got “this video removed by user” Yet, when I went to it on Youtube not CO, it worked ….twilight Zone …. — maybe it’s something I did but it does seem to run at the Youtube page — ??? leslie aka Fird Birfle

23. Mingles' Mommy says:

*sigh* “Look, kid, move over, will ya? I wanna put my head down.”

24. petless in Puddletown says:

Take that! And that!! Aaaannndd THAT!!!

25. AWW :( Too bad it is private :( Sounds like the dear sweet little kitty was having fun with the big dog :lol:

26. hmmmmm. I haz fix. again.

27. Thank you, Brinke :D AWW :D How cute :D I am so glad that the dear sweet little kitty found a loving forever home with a big dog as a friend :D