Looks Like SOMEone Disapproves Of SOMEthing

There’s a LOT of Leecking and Disapproving going on here!

cute-bunnies-tongues-5

cute-bunnies-tongues-10

cute-bunnies-tongues-13

cute-bunnies-tongues-21

cute-bunnies-tongues-23
Bored Panda.

Comments

1. I’ll take their disapproval and leecking any time, any day. All sooo cute. I have my own disapproving bun.

2. My brain splorted when I got the the next to last one.

3. Alice Shortcake says:

I demand a multiple Tonguehance!

4. sabrina rose says:

Funny bunnies! And pretty ones, too. A great assortment for Bunday! The little one with black ears standing up is a real cutie. Carrots for all!

5. Squee! :)

6. What does it mean my comment is awaiting moderation? I’m a bunny owner/lover, did I say something wrong? I really wanted to hug & squeeze the white bun with the black ears.

7. The next to last one is beyond adorable and has rendered me utterly useless!

8. 6rabbits says:

@Julie-You said nothing “wrong” I’m sure! You probably used one of, or a part of, one of the banned words. For example, spelling “pup-y” the correct way or any word with the missing letters in “cu***ber”, trip the moderation sensor. :-)

9. 6rabbits says:

Excellent Bunday entry! Bunneh tongues are soooo cute! For anyone who hasn’t had the honor of being licked by a bun, their tongues are also incredibly SOFT! *sigh of pure happiness* :-)

10. Rachael says:

Perhaps the cutest series of tongues I’ve ever had the pleasure of viewing. :)

11. Thanks 6rabbits. I’m new to making comments. I love this website, many laughs and a few tears. Hadn’t seen too many buns on bunday lately and was happy to see my favorite furry friends.

12. Bunny girl says:

My bunny has no front teeth (due to growth anomalies). And he sticks out his tongue ever so slightly to eat his food. I also feel loved when he licks/grooms me. Otherwise it’s typical bunny disapproval.

13. doomchild says:

The last rabbit just went full derp.