Three Legs. Big Heart. Can’t Lose.

People, wantcha’ to meet Wallace! As you can see, having three out of four limbs doesn’t bother THIS prosh prowler one leetle beet.

IMG_2042

IMG_2046

IMG_2047
“This is Wallace! He was rescued from the streets and had to have his front leg amputated. Now he lives in Washington, DC with his librarian, Mfred (that’s me). As we like to say, “three legs, big heart, can’t lose!” -Marcella F.

Comments

1. Beautiful kitty.

2. sabrina rose says:

Yay for Mfred and Wallace!!!! Please give that boy big hugs from me (and probably everyone else who sees his photos!). A very handsome marmalade cat; so glad his story ended happily!!

3. Smartypants says:

He’s beautiful! With all that floof, you can’t even see about his leg. A handsome and lucky cat!

4. Velantian says:

I still get a kick out of seeing my tripod using his phantom limb to ‘cover’ his food bowl when the offering is not to his liking.
    Tripods rule.

5. Beautiful cat, beautiful photos–can’t lose!

6. What a honey!

7. Wallace is so cute!!! It really goes to show that you don’t have to be normal to be perfect :D

8. What a sweet kitty!

9. Tripod library kitty!

10. What a regal beauty.

11. He is gorgeous!

12. Blue Footed Booby says:
  13. Rachael says:

I see nothing but pure perfection in Wallace and I know Mfred agrees. What a great resqte story!! :)

14. Saffron says:

Such orange majesty. A wonderful resqte story!

15. Beautiful kitty + FNL reference = I’m ded of cute.

16. Hey everyone! Thanks for the Wallace love! He is a very happy, very rambunctious little guy and I am the luckiest cat-owning librarian in the world. You can follow his adventures at http://wallacelovesyou.tumblr.com

17. Hey guys! Wallace is the greatest, and I am the luckiest cat-owning librarian ever! You can follow his adventures at http://wallacelovesyou.tumblr.com

18. Go, Wallace! Compared to us, you and your clan have so little baggage about these kinds of things.
    My 14 year-old cat’s a member of that club, too — hind left leg lost due to an injection site sarcoma from her kittenhood rabies vaccination. She can still outrun me, and has discovered a way to keep getting up onto the roof. She’s now 7 years tumor free, and fingers crossed.

19. Sandi Lee says:

Way to go, Mfred, you and Wallace are both very lucky to have each other. He is surely a very handsome boy.

20. One of ours has three legs as well :)

21. Cute how he seemingly crosses his front paw.

22. AWW :D I hope you have many long and happy years with your dear sweet kitty, Wallace, Marcella F. :D