Wave Yer Paws In The Air Like Ya Jus’ Don’t Care

Beyond belief. This is Octavia, and….(mumbles, passes out.)

From Wendy M., who supplied the header and spotted this on Jezebel.

Comments

1. yulyndi says:

Splort!

2. Night Owl says:

She already has a great imagination. Was catching and putting in mouth invisible flies and playing with an invisible pal.

3. OMG…how adorable…tabby in the back is not impressed, however….

4. 6rabbits says:

G…uh…wh…ack!…Medic! *thud*

5. I love how mom’s in the back all “these kids today…”

6. My own personal rule of cuteness: random flailing of limbs is cute!

7. Night Owl says:

Alternatively: she was sending kisses and doing jazz paws.

8. She’s learning how to clap her adorable little paws! GAH………..

9. Oh….my… Ded.

10. Marianne says:

…and there are insensate bodies dropping to the floor all over the world…oops, I guess it’s my turn….(kerchunk)

11. i’m asploding like the bleen of july over here

12. Rosebud says:

klunk

13. AWW :D I so want to cuddle and kiss, dear sweet little Octavia :D

14. Even Octavia was spazzing out over her own cuteness.

15. Well that level of cute needs to come with a public health warning. And as for Mr Indulgent in the background at the end. Oh my!

16. I have just melted into a pool for crazy love for Octavia. <3

17. mollykubik says:

Ok, be honest. Who all stuck their fingers into the midst of those waving pawsies to play?

18. For awhile there I think her right paw was trying to fend off her crazy left paw from attacking, like they were completely independent of one another, haha!

19. ok, I came back to watch this again. It is just too much to take in after you have seen it once (or a hundred) times. Imma telling you, I am so in love with this bebbeh!

20. Peanutcat says:

Hed ‘splody!

21. Got some good looks at the sweet little toebeans!