It’s SEVEN AM!!

[We want to be fed, and I MEAN RIGHT FREAKIN' NOW. Didn't know we could tell time, did ya!]

From VVV.

Comments

1. annette says:

Seven AM sounds luxurious; it’s more like 4AM in my house.

2. “I’m thumpin’! That’s why they call me Thumper!”

3. Annette – I feel your pain.

4. sarareina84 says:

Cats have that rare gift for being completely annoying yet completely endearing at the same time (although this swings more toward the annoying).

5. annette- i totally hear you- I was just about to say, this is probally 4 our 5 in the morning. When I my hubby asks why I’m up, I answer “Because I was commanded to.” LOL

6. i’m with annette here. that first tiny ray of sun indicates that not only is it time for the day to start but ~we’re running late! get a move on already!~

7. Blue Footed Booby says:

I can’t decide if this is better or worse than that cat that reaches under the door and twangs the doorstop.

8. Saffron says:

I also agree with Annettee..it was a bit after 4 am this morning in my home. Argh. Good thing kittehs are so darn cute……

9. Blue Footed Booby says:

@Saffron
    My mom says the same thing about me.

“If you hadn’t been so darn cute we would have mailed your tiny butt to Azerbaijan.”

10. twocityshibas says:

At least they aren’t swinging baseball bats like Simon’s cat! ;-) Could never get mad at a furry face. Just couldn’t.

11. Heh! What annoying yet clever kittehs!

12. Clairdelune says:

Yep. 5 am and I hear yowling greeting the rising sun. Followed by paws on mouth and eyes, followed by feline eyes staring unfriendly-like…. Yep. They are lucky they are so darn cute.
    The rabbit-like thump is a new one, never saw it before. Clever kitteh!! Luckily for this Japanese home owner, that shoji door is made of glass, otherwise the lady of the house would have to replace the rice paper panels every day!!! :-D

13. I’m proud to say my kitteh’s never do any of that stuff. Growing up, however, we had a beautiful big boy cream British shorthair called Tinker who used to literally yell at the front door so loud it would wake the neighbourhood. My poor mother was mortified, so of course pandered to the every whim of this chap and raced down the staircase to the front door to let him in no later than 6am everyday. To this day, she reckons Tinker’s early morning antics permanently aged her 10 years.

14. Emmberrann says:

The late – and – much – beloved Mr. Picky used to tap my shoulder at 5 A.M. Every day. Sundays and holidays. No matter what day. “Breakfast, Mom?” Then he would watch my eyelids to see if there was any response. Tap, tap, tap.

15. :lol: The things kitties do to get our attention :lol: