Shiro, Can We Get U Anything?

Maybe your iPad? Some Catnip? Vodka Martini (shaken, not stirred?)

Spotted on RN24 by Andrew Y., who never sleeps.

Comments

1. THAT’S not Shiro, that’s Chatora!

2. Shelley says:

Wow, I really watched a cat sitting in a chair for 2 minutes, and was captivated.

3. That’s exactly what my cat used to do after about 15 seconds of playing. I’d keep trying to get her going again and she’d just lay there looking politely attentive but not remotely interested in getting up again.

4. twocityshibas says:

The Al Bundy of cats. He needs a beer and a remote!

5. Tony James says:

Was that a High-4 at 1.07? Looked like “Yo, what up? Whatcha doin’?” “I’m sittin’.” “Oh hells yeah you sittin’ – like a *boss*!”

6. jlamusings says:

that is hilarious and adorable! I do see that High-4. heehee I’ve had some cats who sit like on the sofa. I call it “The Beanbag” pose since they look like furry amorphous blobs in this position (as opposed to the classic “Loaf” position the b & w kitty is demonstrating in the background)

7. Oh that’s just gorgeous. I wonder if that was a once only deal or if he sits on that chair like that all the time.

8. Some absolutely fantastic catloaf posture in the background.

9. @Shelley: Me, too. I think I need to find a hobby.

10. Does make me think of Al Bundy XD

11. I love the feline attendant nearby awaiting instructions….

12. Clairdelune says:

@Vanessa Bennett, judging from his size and shape, I would bet that the marmie sits like that way too often!!! :-D

13. AWW :D It is simply amazing how kitties will sit :D

14. Copperbat says:

Chatora can sit in a chair like a boss because he lives in the zen center of the cat universe. If I’m ever feeling stressed, I just visit this family on youtube. Just the cats, chillaxin’ in boxes, baskets, or sunshine. Balancing produce, ramen cups, whatevs. No noise but the soft jingling of their bells, the clocks ticking, an occasional nyā, or maybe a bird chirping in the background – just melts my stress away. If you aren’t familiar with this family, meet zen masters and students Shiro, Chatora, Chibi, Chibi, Mimi, and Kuro here:

15. Sharon Wilson says:

Kitteh butt photobomb!

16. The kitty sitting in the background has the strangest all-black forehead marking!