Nermal

DSCF3919“Hello CuteOverload! I am a ginormous fan of your website and I often wished over the years that I had a cute little munchkin of my own so I could one day get him on the site,” sez Jessie W.

DSCF1595
“WELL, I’m so happy to say that my husband and I recently got a silver-shaded British Shorthair near our hometown of Seattle, WA, and he is just abso-freaking-lutely adorable!”

DSCF1710
“His name is Nermal (from Garfield) and we hope you agree that he is a cutie!”

DSCF1852
He is very sweet, playful, and we think he looks like a raccoon from the back due to his striped tail, hehe.

DSCF2150

Here are some of his best pictures (you will notice how much he has grown as these pictures were taken over several weeks!)
DSCF1952

Comments

1. Those eyes in the last pic, so round and with the tiniest of “wing”…. Swoon.

2. dgerish says:

British shorthairs are so beautiful, and Nermal is no exception.

3. Congrats on your new baby! Nermal is so cute and I hope he has many happy a d healthy years with you! :)

4. The Original Jane says:

OMG! WANT!!!!!!

5. Rachael says:

He truly is one of the most beautiful kittehs I’ve ever seen. Wow!! :)

6. Jessie — That’s a whole lot of cute for one couple to handle. If you ever need a break, just leave a message and I’d be glad to kitteh-sit Nermal for a weekend, or a week, or a Month, or a year — whatever you need. :)

7. Clairdelune says:

Wow!!! Gorgeous kitteh! That picture of Nermal sleeping with his belleh exposed is too much — Jessie, I bet you can’t resist snorgling that tummy and kissing that sweet head. That much adorableness turns me to mush. :-D

8. Possibly one of Simon’s cats? Gone on holiday in the states?

9. Thank you all so much for your kind comments! We are so lucky to have Nermal and it’s lovely having his cute face around all the time. ;) -Jessie W.

10. 6rabbits says:

These pics need to come with a warning tag! I was doing ok, holding it together, until the fourth pic…now I am ded…DED 😵 I tell you! (Really does look like Nermal!)

11. What a sweet little kitteh with a stripy tail.

12. shannon says:

Does he keep himself small and cute like Nermal in the comics? That is, has he had cosmetic surgery and is he addicted to coffee and cigarettes? (Really, this was in the comics!)

13. He is adorable! So, so precious. So happy for you.

14. AWW :D I hope you have many long and happy years with dear sweet Nermal, Jessie W. :D

15. celineoriet says:

Oh my Cat, what a cutie sweetie kitty!!!!! I would have millions of pics of little Nermal too! I’m sure you will have so much fun and receive unconditional love from this little guy. He should have his own website, Facebook page and twitter account and I would follow for sure. All the best! ❤️

16. So cute :D

17. victoreia says:

Silver kitty! WANT!!! *cough* Sorry. Don’t know where that came from.

18. Sapphie says:

uh he might be the cutest kitty ever! *thud*

19. WANT!!

20. OllieFee says:

…here’s the deed to my house…(me looking into those eyes).

21. twocityshibas says:

as if having the cutest kitty EVER wasn’t enough, ya had to go and name him Nermal… *thud*

22. Such soulful eyes.

23. Awwww, the squee is strong in Nermal! Such a cute kitteh, and that tail, oh, that tail! Congratulations on his having chosen you and your husband! You are so lucky that he decided to choose you two! ;-)

24. wow, beautiful kitty! Great name, too :-)

25. Aelathali says:

He’s so cute I want to send him to Abu Dhabi!