Duck! It’s Rush Hour In Thailand

(Pro tip: Turn down the volume a bit as the guy in the car’s commentary is pretty loud irritating.)

Rush Hour in The Big T. Buckle UP.

From Boing Boing.

Comments

1. Crystal says:

Unreal! haha

2. 6rabbits says:

Okay,😳 really need the backstory here…annual migration? …herds being led to market? …stampede from invading aliens? Inquiring minds want to KNOW! :-)

3. 260Oakley says:

Traffic is flowing, but you may need to tap the drakes occasionally.

4. sjs weng says:

How Xenophobic of you ! Just because he is speaking Thai it’s annoying? You probably won’t say the same about a French person speaking, which shows an uneducated first world entitled attitude.

5. Vidstone says:

If that many of one (or any) animal was headed on way and I was pointed the other, I would seriously consider turning around. They have to be moving away from something they’re not too keen on.

6. I was beginning to wonder if it was the same ducks coming around in a circle over and over again :-) That’s a lot of ducks…

7. omg!!! poor ducks :(

8. OMG SO FUNNY!Just when you think the duck tsunami is at the end here comes another wave, and be hind that another! Nice of the drivers to sit and wait instead of plowing right through.

9. How . . . ? What . . . ?

10. DaChickenLady says:

Does anyone here understand Thai? I’d love to know what the man was saying.

11. You know those guys are headed for a restaurant window to be hanging up by a hook in the near future :(

12. supernug says:

sjs weng – so if someone finds a voice irritating and it happens to be in another language, automatically they’re being racist? Sounds like you’re the one with a problem generalizing people.

13. phred's mom says:

Lighten up, SJS Weng.
    No one said he was annoying
    because of his language,

14. sairentohiru says:

Make way for ducklings!

15. My bathroom looks a bit like that…except all the duckies are yellow!

16. I suspect they are being driven to market. Just like we did in the UK a couple of centuries ago. Cheapest and easiest way to get them there without transport. Walking them to their own slaughter :(

17. The guy might be loud but I don’t know why you’d say he’s irritating – this is just what the thai language sounds like. It might not be overtly racist but it is insensitive.

18. I ran the title of the video though Google Translate: “Uprisings’ off-road mass public’s views. Sensation Drake is the pine’s well off the road.”

Glad that’s all cleared up.